• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official Ryzen Owners Thread ***

Associate
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but every time I download the chipset drivers all I get is a Radeon gpu driver install screen.
I think it's a bug already reported to AMD

Have you checked custom install to see option with ryzen power plan? Like others confirmed it should be ticked already but at least with custom you see what's gonna install.

Soldato
I think it's a bug already reported to AMD

Have you checked custom install to see option with ryzen power plan? Like others confirmed it should be ticked already but at least with custom you see what's gonna install.

Yup the custom install screen is just all gpu stuff.
Weird. I didn't get anything like that. No splash screen just an exe and a request to restart

Yea google seems to indicate that's what should happen but all I'm getting is Amd Radeon installer options.
Likely me being a bit touched!!

Soldato
Especially me!!

Just remembered what I did wrong. When I saw that screen I assumed (never do that!!) that it had installed and was offering me the option do download 17.4.4 driver!! So I've not actually installed the drivers!! D'oh!

It is bad, its like they've took the same package installer for their GPU's and renamed it.

Back
Top Bottom