** Official ** Season 2010/2011 Pre-Season thread

Just coming here to express my misery.

Milan lost 2-0 to Varese and looked more useless than I had anticipated. The worst thing is that attack-wise, we were only missing Ronaldinho. We started with a second-rate back four, three of whom have refused to leave the club due to no other clubs being willing to match their wages. Of those three, two were responsible for the goals we conceded...no shock.

These next 9-and-a-half months are going to be long.

CIty losing again, 1-0 down to New Yor..who gives a damns.

Henry's done some nice stuff already, am actually quite interested to see how good the MLS teams look, keep forgetting to watch these games as I've not seen an MLS game in ages.

What stage of the season/preseason are MLS teams at, can't remember when their season starts.

EDIT:- I heard them say they were all booing ADebayor, but didn't hear why they said they were booing him, he certainly is being booed a lot though, not like I'm against it, but whats he done to pee off MLS fans?

EDIT:- I heard them say they were all booing ADebayor, but didn't hear why they said they were booing him, he certainly is being booed a lot though, not like I'm against it, but whats he done to pee off MLS fans?

It's the Spurs fans from the earlier game.

EDIT: According to people who are at the game anyway. Apparently the City fans are silent.

Yeah, didn't realise the Spurs game before was same place, how many fans went over there then? Or is it a lot of American Arsenal fans who went to see Henry aswell or something. You wouldn't think that many Spurs fans would go over for a pre season tournament but the booing does seem pretty damn loud.

Its funny anyway, can't stand Adebayor.

Yeah, didn't realise the Spurs game before was same place, how many fans went over there then? Or is it a lot of American Arsenal fans who went to see Henry aswell or something. You wouldn't think that many Spurs fans would go over for a pre season tournament but the booing does seem pretty damn loud.

Its funny anyway, can't stand Adebayor.

Dunno how many went over, but during our game our fans were by far the more vocal too. But then, the other side were American... they'd have been too busy trying to work out which one was David Beckham.

City losing 2-1 to NY Red Bulls, have they actually won a pre-season game yet? they lost 2-0 to Sporting Lisbon the other day.

I expected more from them (even in pre-season) with the money they've been splashing about.

Back
Top Bottom