******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
Is it possible to try this for free or is a flat $45?

Free Fly may also start later today. keep your eye on this thread, i'll post when it does...

How is the servers holding up at the moment?

They are holding up well. was in the NDA version for 2 hours before leaving yesturday, no issues.

When the invictus thing starts it may tank performance with all the stuff thats going on, prepare for that.

Soldato
Free Fly may also start later today. keep your eye on this thread, i'll post when it does...

They are holding up well. was in the NDA version for 2 hours before leaving yesturday, no issues.

When the invictus thing starts it may tank performance with all the stuff thats going on, prepare for that.

Thanks. Don't think i've played a space sim since Wing Commander on Amiga 500 in about 1990!! The graphics look a bit better now :D

Soldato
3.9.1 is live.

Let's hope it sorts out the major stuff, as I've left it alone all week due to having to do daily character resets.

ED: LOL someone ****ed up. Let's see how long it takes to get the launcher working :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I tried the free flight, downloaded the game and selected FPS mode. It then shows 'searching for a game' and nothing else happens. Pressing cancel does nothing either so had to Alt F4 out.
Will try the other modes

Caporegime
Last night was a #### show.... the servers were completely overwhelmed with the amount of people trying to get on.

Eventually everything went to #### with people crashing while in a queue to get on a server...... they took it off line, its back on now and hopefully its better, i haven't managed to get in since launch yet tho i will try again today after getting some work done.

Back
Top Bottom