******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Associate
If someone was looking at Star Citizen purely from their livestreams they'd be amazed by the sheer scale of the ships and the quality of the ingame assets, but shocked by the lack of quality and professional delivery of the livestream.

It really does let them down. I know they're not naturals at this, but they need to get a dedicated team in to help with these at it's shocking at times. Images missing, talking off camera with mics on, squeaky doors, drop outs etc really takes the shine off potentially a genre defining game.

They used to have Mike Morland onboard, but even he departed to work with Eric Peterson (Wingman) on his new project.

Associate
Im contacting support demanding a full refund plus interest!! CR, and all his money, and he only has a base Hornet, 300i and Avenger! I bet half the regulars on this thread have spent more than that ;)
Of course, if he had all of the ships, i'd be demanding a refund cos he's wasting all his money on buying stupid virtual ship!!

Soldato
I know they're useless but it just doesn't have any immersion. Every time i have played it feels like im spinning on the spot. Yaw is far to powerful.

Elite is far superior in dog fighting than this.

Lol, Elite does many things very well. But comparing its flight model to SC...

Did you try turning comstab on? Adjusting sensitivity? Getting used to toggling safeties depending on what you're doing (coupled/decoupled mode, g safe and comstab)?

Soldato
OP
I know they're useless but it just doesn't have any immersion. Every time i have played it feels like im spinning on the spot. Yaw is far to powerful.

Elite is far superior in dog fighting than this.

I'm enjoying Elite, have since early beta but frankly comparing these two games is like comparing formula 1 with Touring car racing, they're entirely different in almost every way other than "space ships".

SC is in alpha, plenty of time to tweak yaw etc, right now they're more focused on making sure the basics work from what I can see.

Back
Top Bottom