** Official ** Summer 2010 Transfer Thread - Signings, Sightings and Rumor's in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different positions of course but Nani's got more ability than Nasri, he's a **** though.

Tbh I don't rate Nasri at all; for an attack minded midfielder he doesn't create or score nearly enough.

Explain your constant baiting of skippi then and I don't care what you suggest, it was about time it got pointed out as you've been doing it for months now.

There is nothing that has to be explained to you or anyone else. So I suggest you be very careful in what you say about me. Have a nice day. :)

I've noticed the same thing, the constant baiting of Skippi. It's not on. He hasn't done anything to warrant it and every thread you seem to follow him, quote him and spout something unrelated completely unprovoked. Unless something has happened before between you guys I don't understand why it's still continuing now.

In other news, Vidic has verbally agreed to sign a new contract, why David Gill couldn't have said this weeks ago when apparently that was the time Vidic had agreed to sign is anybodys business.

Also, Nasri and Nani are two different players, both show signs of quality but remain fairly inconsistent. I'd easily have both in my team. They need experience is all.

Different positions of course but Nani's got more ability than Nasri, he's a **** though.

Tbh I don't rate Nasri at all; for an attack minded midfielder he doesn't create or score nearly enough.

Agreed, he looked like he might have something potentially about him in his first season but since then hasn't really done anything

Didn't even make the France squad in the world cup!

Oh come on, Domenech didn't take Benzema either. Both are very young and should be World Cup players in 2014. You can't honestly judge Nasri after two seasons? Nani has had arguably three quiet seasons. You must have selective judgement if you cannot see the potential Nasri has. He's just in the shadows of Fabregas.

Also did anyone mentioned Bramble's £1m move to Sunderland?

Olympiacos have announced that Riera's completed his move :D

Still no news on what's happening with Insua though; reports in Italy are saying he'll complete his move to Fiorentina today but he was training with our WC players at Melwood earlier today :confused:

Agreed, he looked like he might have something potentially about him in his first season but since then hasn't really done anything

Didn't even make the France squad in the world cup!

Yeah and Nani lit the premiership a light with his first few seasons. He only did well towards the end of last season. Hardly the most consistent of performances.

Nasri started off with a broken leg and when played in his proper positions looked briliant when filling in for Fabregas.

He has already scored three goals in preseason. I am confident that free of injury he will have a better year than Nani. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom