*** Official Ubiquiti Discussion Thread ***

Those Flex Mini 2.5G's are a bit bigger than the original Flex Mini's other than them being just plug and play pretty happy with them.

I have noticed the Uplink speed seems to report incorrectly in the dashboard but if you check the switch they are operating at 2.5Gb. I guess these little things will get updated

Do they have the VLAN limitations that other Flex minis had, all or one?

I'll have a quick look, I know these are new switches you can set a spanning tree priority on them where as before you couldn't.

Last edited:
@Simon42 This limitation? Looks like it has been removed.

Mini Flex

dygoiXV.jpg

Mini Flex 2.5G

zE9QMjw.jpg

Those Flex Mini 2.5G's are a bit bigger than the original Flex Mini's other than them being just plug and play pretty happy with them.

I have noticed the Uplink speed seems to report incorrectly in the dashboard but if you check the switch they are operating at 2.5Gb. I guess these little things will get updated
Yup a little bigger and run a little hotter (at least from my unscientific testing it feels like they do), but overall very happy with it as still a small neat solution.

Bought from EU store when it was available as had no need for the mains plug, and will be waiting forever for it to appear in UK store.

Back
Top Bottom