*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

Soldato
So far tonight I've really enjoyed this,
I know it sucks for you guys who havent got in yet and I dont mean to be a git but its a very fun game so far.
Level 6 Done pretty much every quest so far, and Im enjoying exploring.

PQs as a Dark Elf are kinda tricky as there is no tanks on the big bosses

im rolling DOK also

can u post some screenies please mate!

thanks

Associate
Anyone else getting the 303 message when they click the link in their email?

How do you register another email address as they say new accounts have been put on hold.

Soldato
How do GOA manage to bugger this all up, surely they should be keeping in touch with whoever is handling the US side of things to make it a smooth world wide launch rather than trying to solo it and make a total c*** up.

i can see everyone cancelling their EU pre-order and getting the american version.

Isn't this WoW with a different skin?

No, WoW is the Beatles, War is Led Zeppelin! :D

Associate
How is the game running on people's systems? What kinda framerates are you getting? I'm getting around 20-45 in populated towns/camps and usually 30-75 in less populated areas, thats on both High and Balanced settings for some reason?

Is it just me or when you see other people's characters in the distance it looks ilke they are in slow motion? Also, whats up with the soup textures of things in the distance? Is it because theres no antriosopic filtering in-game yet? Reminds me of Oblivions textures lol.

Soldato
Sorry for being a numpty but how do i get a beta key/account? Thanks

you need to apply to a community site for a beta key, i think most sites have run out by now but their may be some people with an extra key if you ask around. as for registering www.war-europe.com is the site you need and click Register if its working.

woot e-mail confirmed, need sleep though so wont play it until tommorow.

Soldato
omg im in, lvl 3 DoK, did one scenario battle and it was so much fun me and this shaman was owning 4-5 people at once, then went on to do some quests and was at the 3rd part of the dark elf public quest and the end dragon owned me 3 times lol was so funny.

really really good gameplay im defo gonna be spending a lot of hours on this the landscape etc is very nice also, this game has much potential.

Westie

Soldato
Right so now when I try to confirm my account through the email it says my account is suspended. I only really decided to give it a go because someone offered here a closed beta key (which I couldn't use for a week because I had to wait for this open beta). My involvement with this game is now officially over and they won't be getting a dime from me and I sincerely regret wasting my life trying to get all this setup in the first place.

Caporegime
well i finally got one of my accounts activated at 1:43am and i submitted the cdkey to be verified at 3:30pm or so.

i tried to validate another cdkey i have from a cancelled pre order on a second account but that one isnt active yet and i never got an email for it

Soldato
Had a few hours of play now and for me I don't really like it so far. Graphically, it just doesn't impress me, I'm Not sure what it is but it just seems very plain, even the enviroments look flat and rather plain looking and stiff.

I'm more interested in what the PVP aspect has to offer, so fingers crossed this will sway my mind the more I play of it over the next couple of days.

Will give it some more play time this afternoon and see if my opinion shifts. So far though, it hasn't lived upto all the hype and chaos. Although early days, first impressions isn't good.

I do understand that mmo's need time to mature over time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom