*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

Soldato
Ahh ok then, from what i gathered it was a three day headstart with thursday being official launch for everybody. It's all good either way, let's just hope it goes to plan. I am just glad i didn't shell out for CE as if it has it's problems will not be worth it.

I didnt order the CE just for Beta and headstart. It comes with some very nice stuff (physical not in game).

Associate
I don't think I will be buying the CE to be honest, I can't be bothered spending £60 on it now, especially since I am buying the 360 CE of Fallout 3 which is £50. I may buy WAR, but not right away.

Man of Honour
I don't think I will be buying the CE to be honest, I can't be bothered spending £60 on it now, especially since I am buying the 360 CE of Fallout 3 which is £50. I may buy WAR, but not right away.

Whens Fallout 3 out?

nevermind, I see its the end of october, thats a lot sooner than I had thought ! Hope its good, as I loved the early Fallouts.

Associate
The 360 version is more expensive as usual, as I don't want to buy it for my PC right now, as it won't run on maxed out settings. If I end up upgrading my graphics card etc I will probably buy it for the PC just for modding aspects.

Associate
Meh, with the 360 version it's worry free, I don't need to worry whether it will run well or not or look good, for an extra tenner that suits me rather than have to spend hours tweaking the game to get it running well etc.

Fallout 3 and Fable 2 are the two games I'm most looking forward to at this point in time, as free-roaming sci-fi/fantasy games are always awesome imo.

Man of Honour
hehe suppose each to there own end of the day. As long as i get that lunch box i will be happy :p

Anyways back to WAR.... Is the other prof in the game yet talisman making ?

Yeah some of my guildies made some interesting stuff with talisman making last night. Looking forward to seeing some of the high level stuff made with that, could be some really good ones

Associate
I'm still not sure if I will be playing yet to be honest, as I don't really trust GOA tbh. But then I cba with the time difference on the US servers. I'll give it a few months I think and see how it goes before I make any decisions on whether I will buy it.

Soldato
Yeah some of my guildies made some interesting stuff with talisman making last night. Looking forward to seeing some of the high level stuff made with that, could be some really good ones

What sort of stuff ? is it useful at the low levels ? from what i remember reading its not really worth it till the high levels

Back
Top Bottom