*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

:eek: I actually am in love with you tombstone.

I've no idea if this has been asked of even thought of but can the game be played in a "windowed mode" ?
or has the beta only let you play in full screen.

It does have windowed mode, but to be honest I have never tried it, so couldnt tell you how good it is/isnt.

Take me down to the Inevitable City
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home yeeah

Thats all from me image-wise, afraid the other ones I have are very NDA breaking.

v2ir8.jpg

tbh if this is capped at low i still think they graphics are really good for low settings.

Yeah I find the graphics very acceptable. Of course there is no way in knowing what the difference is between low and high, it could be nothing more than slightly higher textures and more foliage etc, or it could be a lot more than that.

Obviously it will never look like AoC for example, due to the RvR nature of the game, but I find it pleasing enough to the eye :)

aye i meant tbh id rather the game play well and fluent rather than ZOMG LOOK AT THE GRAPHICS !!
Plus it means those without a super computer can still play the game even if at low settings and still get a satisfiying image

Also on a side note, is it possible to download the WAR client yet for the open beta it seems (from what I have read) you can for the US client but is it possible for the EU ?

If so where can i download ?
:D

Not yet, as far as I know there is supposed to be something about that in todays announcements, although with 4 hours to go of the day it might be tomorrow morning by the time the announcements are made hehe

Unsuprisingly GOA have nearly missed yet another date. They just keep us hanging on - to be honest we just have to wait for NA and then take that information, so it should be in a few hours!

Unsuprisingly GOA have nearly missed yet another date. They just keep us hanging on - to be honest we just have to wait for NA and then take that information, so it should be in a few hours!

To be fair to GOA, this one isnt their fault. They cannot lift the EU NDA until Mythic gives the all clear to lift the NDAs. Although GOA do have some failings, this one is out of their hands :)

Read somewhere else that someone's pre-order shop has sent them an email saying that open Beta's been put back to January.

Edit: Bah, actually that's bloody American's not being able to work a calander properly, it's the 9th of September.

Back
Top Bottom