*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

Have you any pics of orcs and gobbos ? Id love to see a few more pics of squid hearder if possible

I've never been fond of pet classes, I'm too old and it gives me too much to control at once :D , so I havent got any pics of Herders. I'll check the guild to see if anyone has a few images of their herders

That would be sweet if you could cheers, tbh its not really for me a friend really wants to see some pics of Da greenskinz and herders :p

Personally i think i will roll zealot. whats the buffs like from a zealot

That would be sweet if you could cheers, tbh its not really for me a friend really wants to see some pics of Da greenskinz and herders :p

IMO the zealot is the best buffer of the 3 healers. Although I am biased :)

Still checking on the orc images, as you can imagine our guild site is going nuts at the moment :D

yea that was one thing i was wondering is it zoned or is it one giant world.

Is it fairly large world at that too.

and aye i can imagine. Im hunting through loads of posts on warhammeralliance atm :p

Does the game feel small?

Good question.

To be honest, it kind of does. Although there are lots of areas, and 3 "war fronts", the areas themselves feel smaller (individually speaking) than say , the areas in the frontiers in Daoc.

Although having said that, running from A to B still feels like its a fair distance. On the plus side, the space is all used, there arent areas of nothing, I'll give them credit for that. But yea, I think I wouldnt have minded if the areas were a little bigger.

I heard also that on a open server, when you hit the T4 areas as soon as you go back into T3/2/1 you will be auto chickened due to open pvp in all areas which would mean that when you get to a high level you only have the T4 zones which you can run about. I'm not sure if it's true, I've still not seen anything official about what exactly each server will offer.

Is the Disciple of Khain as good as it sounds?

For me, no :)

Because I like being an out and out support class, rather than having to go up front there and melee too.

However, the people who played the DoK a fair bit in our guild really liked it, and in 1 on 1s I watched them doing really really well. Seemed to not do quite so good in larger fights though as a lot of its heals are HoT based rather than burst heals.

A good class if you want to heal, but want to get in there and rough it up a bit too, but not so good if you prefer "traditional" healing like me

yea that was one thing i was wondering is it zoned or is it one giant world.

Is it fairly large world at that too.

and aye i can imagine. Im hunting through loads of posts on warhammeralliance atm :p

There are "zones", currently in beta each Tier is zoned (which each consist of 2 zones, for each "warfront", so each tier has a total of 6 zones). The tiers arent instances, but you do have a short loading screen when moving from say tier 1 to tier 2 etc. You dont however have a loading screen while moving from say tier 1 area a, to tier 1 area b

The total number of zones/areas is..er...*quick sum*..around 30

Last edited:
I heard also that on a open server, when you hit the T4 areas as soon as you go back into T3/2/1 you will be auto chickened due to open pvp in all areas which would mean that when you get to a high level you only have the T4 zones which you can run about. I'm not sure if it's true, I've still not seen anything official about what exactly each server will offer.

Currently unknown, they havent yet explained how the rules will work on an open server. The beta server is a "standard/core" rules server, ie. if you enter an rvr area you are automatically flagged, everywhere else you can turn on your flag if you want, but its off by default. (as you move up the tiers more and more of the area becomes rvr area so you find you are autoflagging more and more).

On the core rules server, if you are say level 34 (tier 3), and you flag yourself and run back to tier 2, you get chickened. You can run back and not flag yourself, in which case you dont get chickened and are free to do whatever you want in tier 2 (except of course enter the tier 2 rvr area, which would autoflag you and chicken you)

One of my guildies thinks he may have some of his herder, he is just checking

SnotgutzM_001.jpg

Originally Posted by MarkJacobsEA
Folks,

The NDA portion our North American Beta Testing Agreement has been lifted. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

Europe's NDA will be officially lifted tomorrow.

Mark

How rubbish is that?

Doesn't matter for us though, we're all Americans aren't we? aren't we???

:)

Yeah, the various forums are awash with confused guilds at the moment, all wondering whats going on, are they going to get banned, how can you still have an NDA when several hundred thousand US websites are plastering info all over the place.

I think they will just have to ignore it and let the NDA go, bit too late now to be trying to plug the dam

Back
Top Bottom