*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

damm thats cool ! whats the customization of chars like when you first make em is there quite a bit you can do to make em look a bit unique ?

Theres the usual things, hairstyle, hair colour, size/type of ears, beard types, facial tattoos/scars etc. Of course you can then buy armour/clothing dyes in the game and dye all the different parts of your outfit to various colours, and then there are the trophys (skulls, chains of ears, knives etc) which you can attach to various parts of your body (a skull mounted on your shoulder armour , a knife dangling from your belt etc).

Few more orcs from guildies. First one you can see where he has dyed some of his armour.

Chopppa003.jpg

Chopppa000.jpg

Altho i dont like the colour of that dyed kit :p i get the idea thats pretty cool. Sounds like you can make you char a lot more unique thats awesome.

Again ty for pics :D

I really must get to sleep but how can i with all this info floating about !! :p

Altho i dont like the colour of that dyed kit :p i get the idea thats pretty cool. Sounds like you can make you char a lot more unique thats awesome.

Again ty for pics :D

I really must get to sleep but how can i with all this info floating about !! :p

Yeah, he isnt known for his colour coordination skills :)

Most pieces of gear can be dyed in two locations, kind of like section A of the item and section B. So you can see there he has left all of the section As on his armour on the default colours, and just coloured all the section B parts. So effectively you can have 2 colours per item piece (some only have 1 dyeable section).

You can also of course dye your cloaks, or put your guild emblem on your cloaks (as in Daoc)

damm thats cool ! whats the customization of chars like when you first make em is there quite a bit you can do to make em look a bit unique ?

Here's some screenshots I made of the character customised. For the Bright Wizard, you can add more or less tattoo's to his/her arms. For something like the Sorceress you can change the tattoo design around her eyes and it's colour and so forth.

Anyone played much of the Ironbreaker ? The guy who posted his impressions of all the classes seamed to really enjoy it and i'm looking to play one of the tank classes in the game.

Back
Top Bottom