****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
IMO its not the Gun its the terrible reverse and traverse. When the hellcat was massively nerfed, that mainly what was changed. Once spotted you just can't escape. Also its ammo is expensive. hard to make money in it. It camo is meh also.

Soldato
That's why it has a bad reputation for seal clubbing, you do get to encounter a lot of people who are new. Throw in little "bush work" with good crew skills (basically just need sixth sense and maxed camo) and most will never even see you kill them.

Do need to keep a few gold rounds if you want to be competitive against the odd Japanese monstrosity on a tight map. On open maps if it's towards the end of the game you can "kite" most heavily armoured things and then nail them on the side.

Hands down better tier for tier tank than the Hellcat and quite a few other tanks to be fair. That and SU-85B were my go to tanks to make money and keep sanity when I started the game.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I am finding the alecto a far more fun td than the hetzer

it also seems to really stealthy

the 25pdr isnt quite as powerful but it can still 1 shot a low tier light and will kill crew and disable modules or anything higher up than that..its really handy for getting to places first..its a true seal clubber

Soldato
Just been thinking - if it's OK to have 'gold' ammo. Why not have an 'extra armour' consumable that gives you 30% more armour?

Just been owned in my type 4 by an M103. His first 2 shots bounced, he loaded gold and the next 4 went through like butter. 258mm to 340mm pen. That's an extra 30% skill just be pressing 2.

Why can't I up my frontal armour by the same to compensate ?

It's such an old gripe, but the game balance has just gone out of the window recently.

Just been thinking - if it's OK to have 'gold' ammo. Why not have an 'extra armour' consumable that gives you 30% more armour?

Just been owned in my type 4 by an M103. His first 2 shots bounced, he loaded gold and the next 4 went through like butter. 258mm to 340mm pen. That's an extra 30% skill just be pressing 2.

Why can't I up my frontal armour by the same to compensate ?

It's such an old gripe, but the game balance has just gone out of the window recently.

In the Type 4 Heavy just load the gold HE and fire it back at him. Takes out modules too.

Soldato
Working my way to the new K91 but really think the obj 430 II is a bit pants. I know it had a rework in the latest patch which took away armor and gave it faster and higher DPM but you can't really sidescrape anymore.

The Italian tech tree was a good one to grind, no armor so to speak but the reload mechanism is quite handy.

Soldato
This for me just sums up the game recently.... Good game, rubbish team including 2 top tier tanks with <45% win rates (i.e. bots)

I like the Strv103, I really do, but just cannot seem to win games in it.

JpH8zpR.jpg

Soldato
There's a bunch of tanks which are disgustingly strong but actual garbage at being universal tanks so the moment their niche of strength is ruined they're a dumpster fire.

Swedish TD's are one of those.

Soldato
Had a blast with the VK30.02 M recently.. ~2500 dmg in one game and my previous experience with the tiger I has got me into how to use angles of armour better. Now Master tanker in it.

Last night I got the Panther but need some grinding to get the top gun.

I love my IKV103 hehe, i kit it out as a scout. I also have the UDES03 which is a blast but costs me to play (same as my RU251) so I tend to play them less.

Back
Top Bottom