** Official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Thread **

Soldato
Dear feral druids... I've just finished lvling my Druid to 85 and did a bit of PVP along the way, I played a druid back in Vanilla and TBC. Back then as feral it was a good idea to have feral gear mixed with some caster gear so that there was enough mana at least for a few heals and shifting.

Is it the same these days, at the moment with zero caster gear I have barely enough mana for a few heals. Even with one or two pieces I think it would improve quite a bit.

What's your advice/experience with Druid PVP in 4.3?

Associate
Dear feral druids... I've just finished lvling my Druid to 85 and did a bit of PVP along the way, I played a druid back in Vanilla and TBC. Back then as feral it was a good idea to have feral gear mixed with some caster gear so that there was enough mana at least for a few heals and shifting.

Is it the same these days, at the moment with zero caster gear I have barely enough mana for a few heals. Even with one or two pieces I think it would improve quite a bit.

If you're doing PVP just get full cata feral set, dont bother with mana items at all, or go boomkin and lol.

Associate
I found some old screenshots from 2006, thought this may tickle some people (guild chat)

I didn't have to resize the image, I used to play at that resolution >_>

priest.jpg

Still got the same char, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormscale/Photios/simple

Last edited:
Soldato
I found some old screenshots from 2006, thought this may tickle some people (guild chat)

I didn't have to resize the image, I used to play at that resolution >_>

priest.jpg

Still got the same char, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormscale/Photios/simple

I remember you :D:D

Sunstrider ;)

I was Tyranuss, Rogue in Randoms. Pretty much had the best gear on the server pre Naxx, which is when I quit.

Bunch of us play again on Sunstrider, we reformed Randoms with a few ppl from back then, pop by if you fancy it!

Iirc we pretty much had the best premade on Alliance, and you the best Horde? good times.

Associate

Even with a full set of healing gear you would hardly make a dent in the current health pools. Health pools have increased much more than healing did in Cata.

Soldato
- Resto is a waste of time. You are the squishiest class in the game.
- Moonkin can be OK but it's not massively fun to play.
- Feral is the only viable spec for general PvP. You wear the PvP feral (agility) gear. Wearing pieces of caster gear is of no benefit.

Associate
Little bit bored tonite so I grabbed a couple of shots of my latest transmog outfits, I don't think I'll keep the chieftan's garb... but it was easy to collect.

Really liking what I wear for feral though. :p

uh9Mz.jpg 8XAUa.jpg

Associate

Agility gear only. Of course, you don't have much mana, so you can cast only a few healing spells but there is still no point to get caster gear at all. Mastery is your 2nd love after agility. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom