****** Official World of Warships Thread ******

Soldato
We’ve redid the clan bonuses for NORKS last night. (WG revamped the system).

We’ve done the first few levels for most things and pushed some others a bit higher.

Any chance of an invite back into NORKS? :) I've had a bit of a break from gaming and got booted from the clan, presumably for inactivity (fair enough TBH)

Thing is there's a couple of expensive ships I want to buy soon, and the credit discounts would be REALLY handy - I promise to contribute plenty of feeelthy oils! :D

Username is the same as on here.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I keep going on cycles for wows where i hammer it hard for months then barely play for a month or so. Prob doesnt help im starting to max out at t10 now with a lot of lines.

Just in a hiatus at the moment but think i might be picking it up again soon, really like the sprints for ranked though compared to the cancer or normal ranked

Soldato
Found a new love..... The Atago, got the B in a container I've only got to tier 5 in the jap cruiser line if I love the Atago will I like the rest of the line?

Currently on the Ibuki, I loved the Mogami with the 155mm guns before they nerfed the turret rotation last year or year before, only just started the Ibuki recently but I am enjoying it now.
I have Hindenberg and Henry IV also but the Zao does well in clan battles so that's why I am grinding IJN line again.
Too early to tell what line I preferred until I get the Zao but I really enjoyed the German cruiser line

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm slowly working up the Japanese cruiser line as well. But Yamato is still too much fun at the moment, it's so much different than the other battleships. Nothing is safe from it's guns :)

Associate
I bought 2 mega containers. 1 contained 5 of those mosaic camos and the other a T-61, port slot and 10pt captain. May as well be slingshotting bananas with those guns :/ Useless ship with useless smoke, pointless hydro and cr*p guns XD

Associate
Bought 20 x Big Boxes.

30 x Basilisk
30 x Wyvern
30 x Dragon
60 x New Year Streamer
Krasny
Arizona
Monaghan
Abruzzi
15000 Coal
2000 Dubs

So I more than got my monies worth on the ship "values" alone. May roll the dice again later in the month but that's it for the moment.

Associate
I bought 2 mega containers. 1 contained 5 of those mosaic camos and the other a T-61, port slot and 10pt captain. May as well be slingshotting bananas with those guns :/ Useless ship with useless smoke, pointless hydro and cr*p guns XD
The t61 is a very good destroyed when played right, much better than the z-39 at tier VII have over 250k xp with her

Soldato
@matt_fsr - i've just tried but it looks like i can't as you are in another clan....

Yeah, I'd gotten a surprise invite to another clan, but their leader doesn't seem to be spending his oil on anything useful.

I've dropped out from them today, so if you could try re-inviting me on Wednesday (or after) that'd be awesome :)

Back
Top Bottom