***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

Associate
Anyone wanna make a horde/alliance char with me? Not really bothered about server, I play reguarly every afternoon/evening and fancie playing a bit of horde. My main is a gnome warlock but I feel like levelling a warrior/rogue.
:)

Last edited:

DC5

DC5

Associate
Daggerspine horde omnomnom ;x

on a serious note, daggerspine is crap... Can anyone recommend a good horde server..?

Good as in well populated, but not so populated I have to wait to play, and one that is half decent for getting PUGs. And pref decent battlegroup too ;X

Last edited:
Associate
Daggerspine horde omnomnom ;x

on a serious note, daggerspine is crap... Can anyone recommend a good horde server..?

Good as in well populated, but not so populated I have to wait to play, and one that is half decent for getting PUGs. And pref decent battlegroup too ;X

I can get a group within 5mins from logging on generally. Go Skullcrusher or somewhere if you can get on.

Whoop

Soldato
rebel master, if you are rerolling join the OCUK Alliance guild on the moonglade server, and i think a few have rolled a horde on steamwheedle as an alternative while other guildies catch up.

we could do with more warriors, rogues and priests.

Soldato
rebel master, if you are rerolling join the OCUK Alliance guild on the moonglade server, and i think a few have rolled a horde on steamwheedle as an alternative while other guildies catch up.

we could do with more warriors, rogues and priests.

I've probably missed this but can you give me some information here? I have an 80 Fury Warrior that I might considering moving if I can get a raid spot. Is there a thread for OcUK guilds? Last I knew the OcUK guild was a horde one that was formed about a year ago (at the time I was an Alliance Shaman so I did not join).

Soldato
theres clearing raid content which is easier then counting to 10, then theres doing al the achievements! sarth 25 man 3 drakes is pretty easy!

as for tactics go watch the vodka movie on WCM!

Soldato
Me an a friend are levelling DK's together, both mainly unholy some blood spec'd, the amount of XP we gain purely by mass pulling and aoe killing crowds is insane, and now I've found the stun glyph for DnD, uberness!

Permabanned
Can people with good gear (T7 & mostly epics) please tell me what DPS they can achieve on the boss level training dummy please! (and class)

I just did 4k dps on a dummy with no debuffs except my own and no pots/flasks. I've never used a dummy before I'm unsure of how good that is. I'm trying a new spec on my Death Knight so trying to compare. (Dual Wield spec 0/32/39)

My DK is full epic with the 213 achieve so it's around that gear level, ain't raiding for a day or two so trying to compare. I'm hoping to pull 7k on Patchwerk next reset.

Last edited:
Associate
Can people with good gear (T7 & mostly epics) please tell me what DPS they can achieve on the boss level training dummy please! (and class)

I just did 4k dps on a dummy with no debuffs except my own and no pots/flasks. I've never used a dummy before I'm unsure of how good that is. I'm trying a new spec on my Death Knight so trying to compare. (Dual Wield spec 0/32/39)

My DK is full epic with the 213 achieve so it's around that gear level, ain't raiding for a day or two so trying to compare. I'm hoping to pull 7k on Patchwerk next reset.

As an all but 1 piece epic fury warrior I get 2.2k DPS on the boss dummy. With buffs my DPS rises hugely in raids bc of gear dependancy :/

and 7k DPS on patch?! I get ~6k on loatheb :<

Soldato

Its going to be nerfed to hell anyways.

The new patch is lowering Gargoyle DPS and a few other key talents are being nerfed. They also removed their thing of removing HB cooldown too which sucks a little.

Still though, overall the DK is doing about what other classes is it seems. Rogues, Warriors, and Mages seem to be getting some nice buffs.

Soldato
People spamming the overall DPS meter in my guild's raids seriously annoys me.

All you get is Mages/Hunters/DKs constant AoE on every trash pack and pasting DPS meters straight after. "LOOK AT ME 1000000000K DPS!!1"

I would never look at these kind of meters as a fair representation of someone's skill, as I say to my members, if you want to show how good your DPS is paste the meters for the Patchwerk fight or something.

Maybe it's because I'm a rogue and bitter that I can't keep up with the AoE damage, but it really bugs me! :p

Soldato
Anyone wanna make a horde/alliance char with me? Not really bothered about server, I play reguarly every afternoon/evening and fancie playing a bit of horde. My main is a gnome warlock but I feel like levelling a warrior/rogue.
:)

I have a small guild with a friend on The Sha'Tar.

Look up Malavain, Lesina or Apoch :)

My Tauren Warrior is only just level 40.

Permabanned
As an all but 1 piece epic fury warrior I get 2.2k DPS on the boss dummy. With buffs my DPS rises hugely in raids bc of gear dependancy :/

and 7k DPS on patch?! I get ~6k on loatheb :<

Most I've done is like 5.5k on Patch but that's as 2H Unholy!

Its going to be nerfed to hell anyways.

The new patch is lowering Gargoyle DPS and a few other key talents are being nerfed. They also removed their thing of removing HB cooldown too which sucks a little.

Still though, overall the DK is doing about what other classes is it seems. Rogues, Warriors, and Mages seem to be getting some nice buffs.

The only DW specific 'nerf' is the Killing Machine change which isn't gonna be that big a deal, it might even be a good thing as slower weapons as main hands will be more viable, according to people on PTR the change actually works out around the same as it works now when it comes to the amount of procs. DW DPS has gone up since the change but I can't remember if they had the build with Howling Blast on no cooldown.

Personally I don't see the Howling Blast cooldown much of an issue, it's rare in my rotation to have it on cooldown when I need to use it! It still gets -1s of the cooldown next patch which is a boost!

Gargoyle is overpowered, it's a 21 point talent that OWNS the 51 point talent in Blood, I don't think anybody deserves to moan about it really.

Not really 'nerfed to hell' TBH! Warriors are getting that OP Deep Wounds dot nerfed as well soon I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom