***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

Quick question with the DK class, I read somewhere we start at 55 - is this correct? If so are all our skills up to that level too? What about crafting skills etc?

Is the release date for 13/11/08 fully confirmed too?

Cheers.

Quick question with the DK class, I read somewhere we start at 55 - is this correct? If so are all our skills up to that level too? What about crafting skills etc?

Is the release date for 13/11/08 fully confirmed too?

Cheers.
Level 55 and 4 12 slot bags, that's it.

Crafting skills at 0, weapon skills at around 250.

Do you actually start with any gold though?

I can really imagine some whine threads when people login with no talents though and have to quest for talents, theres gunna be some moron that doesn't complete the starting area

Have fun then. Guess you won't be getting no Epic Flyer then

images

It is just me that laughs at people paying 5000g to get a bear mount??

How are people grinding gold though? Dailys? AH?

I can just about make enough to raid atm. I don't have time for dailys, i'm selling stuff on AH - recipes, gems, disenchanted kit ect ect. Make about 300 a week atm.

It is just me that laughs at people paying 5000g to get a bear mount??

I can just about make enough to raid atm. I don't have time for dailys, i'm selling stuff on AH - recipes, gems, disenchanted kit ect ect. Make about 300 a week atm.

You can make about 200g+ by doing a few dailys, I used to use a guide that told you how to do them in a fast order.

Dunno how I manage it - I just seem to accumulate gold. I have 3 chars with epic flyers. I tended to do the food daily quest on my mage to get raid food, spend a bit of time herb gathering (when I'd otherwise be idling in a city), but just generally playing the game tends to accumulate a lot of cash, assuming you don't play with utter nabs. Also my guild bank used to pay for my raiding repairs (before I left that guild), I didn't need any badge loot because of raiding, so I was able to convert 15 badges into a straight 300g for a crimson spinel. A BT, MH and Kara clear, with a few heroics here and there gets plenty of badges.

Unfortunately the market has dropped significantly for epic gems and they go for 130g-ish now. Doesn't really matter to me though as I don't play much now and I've got about 15k gold in the bank. Could have been lots more if I still played enough.

I make 500g+ a day fairly easily when I put my mind to it (which I have been doing for the past week) - albeit on a T6 rogue, which obviously helps. I also have a fairly well geared Warrior who I run through a few extra dailys if I'm bored in the evening.

Bear mounts are being sold on my server for TEN THOUSAND GOLD. Begs belief how stupid you must be to pay that. After all, surely buying the mount is effectively admitting you're not good enough to actually earn the damn thing for yourself. (NB. I, and the vast majority of my guild, have been acquiring bears for months). I don't blame guilds for cashing in on people's inadaquacies though.

Ive made 3600g since i started playing again which was 8 days ago and that included boosting 2 people to 60. I used my badges on gems and sold them, found 2 level 60 epics and a forers comendium which i mailed to my alt. sold some blue Skyfire Diamond Recipe for like 100g as i didnt know whether it was good. instant sold and was back up for a few hundred more.
made around 300g from vendor crap getting exalted Kurenai
I also bought all the netherweave that was under 3g a stack turned to bandages and made a small profit.

I've only been back in Wow since end August (I played from day 1 for a year (left before TBC)) - I didn't have any decent gear or money for that matter. Never did the big instances (think Stratholme & Dire Maul were about the only ones). Whilst I don't play long enough to do any raids and guilds seem to be a non starter nowadays (oh you haven't get xxx gear we are not interested) I have just by doing quests earned from 60-70 made easily 1500g if not more. I know from doing dailys you can earn a good amount (sure it's grinding but heck thats just standard anyway) - my friend made I think 150+ but was bored. I'm not pushing for my flying mount atm as I'm levelling my alt and figure I will make plenty of gold questing on the way to 80 anyway.

And thats just me a casual player 2 hours a night.

Don't forget the little man like me who hasn't got any tier gear at all ;)

is there anywhere you can get this 3.0.1 patch pre download?

the blizzard downloader is downloading it at about 1.5k a sec on a 3.2gb download :rolleyes:

Do you actually start with any gold though?

I can really imagine some whine threads when people login with no talents though and have to quest for talents, theres gunna be some moron that doesn't complete the starting area
You need to do the full quest chain to get out which gives reasonable enough gear and a fair bit of gold and a free epic horsey.

Back
Top Bottom