***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

Anyone got this guide to dailys?

Being a prot warrior has always been a pain to make gold, i've been working on dps kit and that is helping a lot at. Guild pay for some raid consumables for healers and tanks which help too.

Epic gems are going for about 90g on my server, Large Pris's for about 8g, and Voids for about 14g. The Market really has died atm.

Being a prot warrior has always been a pain to make gold, i've been working on dps kit and that is helping a lot at

Lots of people level an alt to make things easier on the gold front. For example a Hunter or Rogue with herb/alch or herb/mining can make things a lot easier for your main and could be a good medium-term bet.

I have a prot warrior in a few blues and with about 6 epics. He grinds the level 70-71 ogres above Shattrath with no downtime (shield block is imba against non-elites), bandaging or eating, but it's pretty slow. I found that when I was specced fury wearing my dps gear I was bandaging every 3-4 mobs or so.

those mirrors also suck :(

i know but the characters im using a human, night elf, undead and orc since im more old school warcraft since i liked the old games.

Blood Elfs look a bit homo and Draenei look like squids.

id get bored just having one, ill rotate between them....there is no rush, i want to see as much of the pre expansion content as possible before moving to Outland....and after that Northrend.

those mirrors also suck :(

i know but the characters im using a human, night elf, undead and orc since im more old school warcraft since i liked the old games.

Blood Elfs look a bit homo and Draenei look like squids.

How can you say those mirrors suck.
I get 2.6mb/s from rapidshare. Never used any of the others but maybe its your bad connections not the mirrors

the rapid share is in bits though, id prefer to get the whole file in one.

ive found a download though now at 86.3k, 7 hours more to go woot :rolleyes:

i have a rapidshare account and software to download multiples at a time so its quite easy for me.

Owell the patch WILL be worth the wait so keep on it, at least you havnt got a download limit... have you ? :p

Guys sorry to go of topic a little but i didn't wanna make a whole new thread just to ask this...

Is it true that in the next patch leveling will be quicker in TBC? My mate has told me this but i think he is talking cack, lol.

Back
Top Bottom