***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

That DK looks crazy for aoe grinding :o I have been resisting the urge to roll one on release, because every server will be swarming with them but that makes it look tempting.

Decided I will also be rolling Deathknight when Lich King is out, hopefully the huge amount of DK's when the game releases will dumb down after a few weeks, once all the noobs realize "Hero" class does not mean overpowered.

Fun times ahead, hoping to get a beta key too.

same thing happened when BC came out.

nice job teki a lot of the stuff i had no idea about and i thought i was following it well :p

i also cant believe druids needs more buffs, roots in doors! they spam it enough already ( can u tell i hate druids :p)

nice job teki a lot of the stuff i had no idea about and i thought i was following it well :p

i also cant believe druids needs more buffs, roots in doors! they spam it enough already ( can u tell i hate druids :p)

Everyone hates druids. They can cap a AB base own there own and stay alive under heavy fire, lifebloom is just OP.

Feral & Balance need a buff in Arena, that's for sure.

Hitting a half decent geared Priest with Disc/Holy spec is like banging your head on a brick wall as Feral.

Resto is hilarious though, I had some Paladin chase me for about 10 minutes in AV, he couldn't get me down, was lol'ing all over the shop, he just wouldn't give up I was in Travel Form making him run around trees and all sorts.

Feral & Balance need a buff in Arena, that's for sure.

Hitting a half decent geared Priest with Disc/Holy spec is like banging your head on a brick wall as Feral.

Resto is hilarious though, I had some Paladin chase me for about 10 minutes in AV, he couldn't get me down, was lol'ing all over the shop, he just wouldn't give up I was in Travel Form making him run around trees and all sorts.

Its not just you who has trouble with that type of priest, i also do too as a raiding fire mage, its just pointless fighting them.

I always run away from warlocks, druids, priests (not shadow) and sometimes holy paladins. I just cant be bothered even trying since its pointless.

Not sure i would call a 1 sec wrath doing 1.5-2k damage "needing a buff" nor a 3.5k starfire with the stun too.

But to balance that out, as GCD is 1.5 secs the improved wrath speed actually doesn't do anything with your dps as the 0.5 secs you gain from the proc is lost as you wait for the GCD to reset.

Which is nice that they're gonna change that :D

But to balance that out, as GCD is 1.5 secs the improved wrath speed actually doesn't do anything with your dps as the 0.5 secs you gain from the proc is lost as you wait for the GCD to reset.

Which is nice that they're gonna change that :D

They've already fixed that ages ago. The global cool down is reduced when spells with less than 1.5 second cast time is fired. If you have a mage, use icy veins with frostbolt rank 1, you'll notice the global cooldown is reduced to 1.30 second to match the faster firing frostbolt.

When i played a amge in BG's, we had a simple way of defeating class types. Me as mage, halbrard as rouge, nightfirez as lock as a grp took on anything that came near us, worked well too, got lots of kills. this was before BC came out, so not sure if it has changed much but never, ever fight 1v1 if you can, 2 or 3 v1 is much better..

Back
Top Bottom