***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

Warlock demon form (Metamorphosis)

wowscrnshot072908000440ak9.jpg

Paladins get a huge buff and gameplay change: seals are now 2 minutes instead of 30 seconds long, and will not disappear when judged. So you can keep judging without having to cast the seal again.

Paladins get a huge buff and gameplay change: seals are now 2 minutes instead of 30 seconds long, and will not disappear when judged. So you can keep judging without having to cast the seal again.

:O Don't tell me Blizzard have developed common sense, it can't be!

Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, the PC MMO's second expansion, will launch between October and December of this year.

Source: Shacknews

Have to say after the recent content push and patch this week beta is starting to feel pretty solid. It's gonna be a great expansion and there's no reason to think it won't be out this side of Christmas now.

Videos like this do nothing but nerf the class to such a state, there completely useless.

What are you saying exactly? That Blizz are going to nerf Paladins until they're completely useless because of a video demonstrating how utterly broken they are in the current beta build? What are you smoking?

Last edited:
It'll be out in 4th quarter 2008. Should definatly have some new by october 10th and 11th at Blizzcon 2008. I can't wait to see the CGI lich king trailer. I hope they put all 3 on the log in menu!

What are you saying exactly? That Blizz are going to nerf Paladins until they're completely useless because of a video demonstrating how utterly broken they are in the current beta build? What are you smoking?

I guess you started playing WoW when TBC came out.

I remember when the game was launched and warriors where a complete joke. Someone released a video about bloodlust (i think) and how you could keep it constantly buffed on your self and just chain destroy mobs. Blizzard removed the skill with a patch post release and warriors couldn't solo mobs there level.

What happens is, people view this, post "omg this needs nerfing" on the blizz forums, then another 300 people post saying it, then it gets nerfed and we end up worse off for it.

What happens is, people view this, post "omg this needs nerfing" on the blizz forums, then another 300 people post saying it, then it gets nerfed and we end up worse off for it.

I know it's very easy to believe that Blizzard balance their game based on forum outcry (I'm sure they read and take notes), but I'm certain they have their own agenda on balance. If they acted on forum complaints Warlocks wouldn't have been far and away the best caster pvp and pve class for the majority of TBC. If they acted on forum complaints, Resto druids would have been nerfed (and nerfed hard) months ago.

Things that are broken (like warriors accidently getting an extra talent point) are hotfixed immediately. Balancing issues are resolved slower and it's not always obvious why they take the design decisions they do. In fact it's often exasperating.

Back
Top Bottom