***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

Really? When did you discover this groundbreaking theory? That is madness!

Well, reading the comments of, 'i run away from a <insert class name> as they are to ahrd' it seems a lot of people still think 1v1 is the way too go...

Just pointing out that a fair fight is not the way to go and if you cant beat a pally/druid on your own, get a mate.

Simple and madning at the same time :)

Updated.

Added new information about the barber shop.

Updated the talent calculators to the Official website. Also all the classes had tweaking and some changes done to the calcs, so you might want to check them out.

i played through the DK starting zone on beta server and have to say i really liked it, may well re-roll one as a main as i have been playing my hunter since release and sorta fancy a change, and its great fun class to play

This change they are making is stupid!

Warlock upcoming talent change on the WOTLK beta:

Aftermath (Tier 2) changed to 2%/4% chance to daze the target for 5 sec. (Previously 5/10% for 5 sec)

I know! It was a bit of a naff talent to start with!
Shadow priests get 10% chance to stun for 3 sec. Frost mages get 15% chance to root. We get 4% chance to reduce movement speed :S
Warlocks so need a buff :D

I know! It was a bit of a naff talent to start with!
Shadow priests get 10% chance to stun for 3 sec. Frost mages get 15% chance to root. We get 4% chance to reduce movement speed :S
Warlocks so need a buff :D

Bleh, you have so many instants anyway, and CoEx (if you're afflictiton, that is :))

And about 50 ways to make stuff run around: fear, howl of terror, lolcoil.

That said, I think i'll go back to my druid and just use warlock for grinding stuff.

Back
Top Bottom