Old Desktop Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GT3_GOD
Most computer speakers are electromagnetically sheilded these days, therefore having them that close won't make any difference whatsoever.

ai, most not all, doh damn would be mine

Heres my setup (yes it needs tidying :) )

DSC00117.JPG

DSC00119.JPG

is there a free uploader program floating around n e where?

wen next paycheck comes in a few new additions will come of time...

samsung 17" tft, if i can find one that is in stock otherwise it will be a hercules,

custom made sub enclosure the car box its in at the moment is very pooo just aint had time to finish building its lasting home...

custom made desk, mdf and jigsaw job...

Last edited:
Seen several Pcs with Black on "Beech"/"Maple" type desks, looks brillant, really classy guys, espically when finished off with keys monitor case all matching, good stuff.

Originally posted by Morba
Caged, that desk looks like one from Ikea, did you get it from ikea?
also what size is your screen? i was thinking of getting one but it would need to be big enuff to have 2x 19" crts on it.

He made it himself.

Here's my setup one month ago...

pc1.jpg

1.4 Athlon. 19" Mitsubishi CRT. 160GB HDD. 786MB RAM. MPEG 2 encoder card.

Now I've got it like this...

g5.jpg

g5side.jpg

g5guts.jpg

Dual 2GHz G5, 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD, 200GB Lacie External HDD, 20" Apple Cinema Display.

I'm want to replace the standard hard disk with a 74GB Western Digital Raptor, and add a 250GB Western Digital Caviar for the second drive. I will also upgrade the RAM.

I had a 15" 1GHz Powerbook Titanium in August. I returned it because the screen decided to blow up... and I made the mistake of getting one of these instead...
vaio.jpg

2.8GHz P4, 512 MB RAM, 60GB HDD, 16.1" TFT

I moved the Windows PC to another desk, and will post a photo some other time. I use it as a guitar studio.

Originally posted by Universal
Wow, Thats very nice. Is that your first mac? I am considering getting a G5 once I get the money.

Yeah, it's kinda my first Mac. I had a 15" Titanium Powerbook in August, but the screen stopped working, so I switched it for the Vaio.

I'm a Mac Addict now. They're odd at first, but once you get used to it, Windows seems very messy by comparisson.

Last edited:
Originally posted by nomore
Yeah, it's kinda my first Mac. I had a 15" Titanium Powerbook in August, but the screen stopped working, so I switched it for the Vaio.

I'm a Mac Addict now. They're odd at first, but once you get used to it, Windows seems very messy by comparisson.

Exactly so, and might I must say that you have a really nice setup, identical to the one I shall be taking delivery of very soon now.:)

:cool:

Pfff. We're still using Quark 3.3 (don't ask why, he just refuses to upgrade), which has to run in classic. It crashes ALL THE TIME. I love Macs, I genuinely do, but if something's going to put you off them, it's using classic all day :(
I'm trying to get my boss to get me G5.. I think I'm getting there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom