Old Desktop Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Morba
Caged, that desk looks like one from Ikea, did you get it from ikea?
also what size is your screen? i was thinking of getting one but it would need to be big enuff to have 2x 19" crts on it.

As Rob said, made it myself. Screen is a 19".

desktop.JPG

a slightly newer pic

Last edited:
The speakers are awesome, and even more so for the money.:D

They are: Altec Lansing 2100 Enhanced 2.1 Speaker System (SP-002-AL) bought from OcUK just before Christmas.

They are really decent speakers, very good bass and clarity, outstanding for a 2.1 setup and exactly what I was after. I would definately recommend them.

TOM
Not so sure tom the two hitachi monitors on the left is a good idea and the rely in the centre.

Options:
Why not create a wall bracket in the centre that holds all three having the rely above the two hitachi.

Or set the PC below the main workshelf as you may find the neon distracting anyways and spread the three monitors all across the desk with rely in centre again.

Cramping two in the corner well not sure how it would look, besides get ultramon soft and have all three connected to the PC via an additional PCI card and use the Rely as the centre video/playback display.

No doubt having it all in front of you makes it easier also why choose the hitachi, do condsider the Viewsonic 171 as has better features and slighty better contrast but using the same Panel. happy with mine anyways.

Last edited:
Originally posted by GT3_GOD
Shame about the phone eh tom ;)

:D

Yeah, I sold my P900 and Aston Martin V600 the other day, I much prefer the 6600 myself.:)

Mr Latte- I probably didn't explain my plans properly. The Relisys I won't be using as a PC monitor, i'll be keeping it simply for my TV and Xbox screen. This will be mounted centrally as explained before.

Then, I will be getting dual TFT's in the corner on a custom arm bracket which will enable them to be suspended, and moved around.

Don't be fooled by the pictures, the desk is quite a bit more spacious than it appears.

Phate- Yes, the controller comes with the speakers.:)

Originally posted by slinky malinky
Originally posted by gurdas

01.jpg

hey gurdas, you must be getting some real neck ache using your keyboard and then looking left at your monitor, have you not heard of the health and safety regulations, LOL :D :D :eek: :eek:

I dont actually sit dead on straight though, more of an angle, so my body is mainly facing towards the monitor at the moment, while laid back in my chair, quite comfy actually!

Originally posted by tom
:D

Yeah, I sold my P900 and Aston Martin V600 the other day, I much prefer the 6600 myself.:)

O2 XDA II or Orange SPV E200 is the way to go, can't decide which so got both :D but yes p900 aint too hot, v600 well its a motorola and dont get me started on the 6600 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom