Olympic Swimming

Caporegime
Wow Ledecky, a 15 yr old takes the gold, narrowly missed out on the WR and unlucky Becky, ended up with a bronze...her second.

Unbelievable race by an unknown 15 yr old...here i am going nuts over Missy who is 17 but geezus where did Ledecky come from??.

Associate
What has happened to Adlington? She seems to be really struggling this year.. lack of preparation?

Also what is it with these brilliant teenage swimmers that the US and China are producing? They are like machines!

Permabanned
Wow Ledecky, a 15 yr old takes the gold, narrowly missed out on the WR and unlucky Becky, ended up with a bronze...her second.

Unbelievable race by an unknown 15 yr old...here i am going nuts over Missy who is 17 but geezus where did Ledecky come from??.

You're commentating like we haven't watched the race. Are you American?

Caporegime
No, but all of us commenting on here knew Ledecky won the gold...

Hehe i knew around the 200m mark that Ledecky was going to win it although i didnt say it as it was too early but i had a feeling.

And for the record im a huge fan of the American swimming team both men and women. Just like GB dominate the track cycling events, the Americans absolutely dominate in the water.

Back
Top Bottom