OnePlus One.

Associate
Yeah but that mutes alarms as well which is very annoying when I want to put my phone on silent at night (but still have an alarm). I've found an app that brings back silent mode via the volume buttons but it seems a retarded omission in Lollipop :confused::rolleyes:.

Thanks anyway.

Just put the phone in airplane mode, job done. If you want some notifications (for emergencies), just learn how to use the priority mode.

alx

alx

Soldato
Just put the phone in airplane mode, job done. If you want some notifications (for emergencies), just learn how to use the priority mode.

I don't see why they couldn't have just left silent mode via the volume keys, was so convenient :p.

Still having no luck with network signal even though I've gone back to Cyanogenmod 11S :(

Soldato
update to lollipop hasn't been great... can no longer get work emails on my phone as it's an exchange account, tried the gmail app and it needs a certificate, so seeing if the it guy can reformat the one we have and install it on the phone - what a load of faff!

also - anyone been able to get around the virgin tv restrictions?! load of nonsense - and the bbc iplayer thing too...

Soldato
update to lollipop hasn't been great... can no longer get work emails on my phone as it's an exchange account, tried the gmail app and it needs a certificate, so seeing if the it guy can reformat the one we have and install it on the phone - what a load of faff!

also - anyone been able to get around the virgin tv restrictions?! load of nonsense - and the bbc iplayer thing too...

I thought CM12 comes with Boxer that supports exchange accounts?

If not get Nine, been using that for ages. It's an awesome mail app and works with exchange.

Soldato
Battery life seems to be way worse on CM12 OS, especially standby battery loss which seems to be awful now, losing 20% + overnight now.
Ditto - haven't changed my usage, but battery is plummeting.

The iPlayer bug is annoying too, in that iPlayer is unwatchable.

I occasionally get the app drawer bug - where you hit the app drawer button, but only the menu bar section of the screen is updated to display the bottom part of the app drawer, and the rest of the screen stays on your home wallpaper. You then have to scroll/move the screen, and it updates to display the app drawer.

Might flash back to CM11 I think.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I'm liking it so far to be honest, haven't run in to many/any bugs and it looks very nice :)

Same here, the only real issue I have is that Whatsapp web is a bit flakes on works wifi network....

Battery is fine on idle, but seems to drain faster when the screens on than 11S in my experience.

If you haven't done it yet, use the privacy guard to disable 'waking' and 'keep awake' for Google Play Services.

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I occasionally get the app drawer bug - where you hit the app drawer button, but only the menu bar section of the screen is updated to display the bottom part of the app drawer, and the rest of the screen stays on your home wallpaper. You then have to scroll/move the screen, and it updates to display the app drawer.

Isn't that a Trebuchet launcher issue? Nova is fine here. :)

Soldato
Isn't that a Trebuchet launcher issue? Nova is fine here. :)
Probably - I've not go around to reinstalling Nova yet - think I'd better though.

If you haven't done it yet, use the privacy guard to disable 'waking' and 'keep awake' for Google Play Services.
How's that done?

I can't see any particular app using lots of battery, just seems to be lots of them using more than normal.

Associate

Regarding your work emails try K-9 Mail. I use it now instead of the default apps for work email and it's pretty good.

As for Virgin & BBC... no idea :)

Back
Top Bottom