Only MAJOR overclockers need apply - survey!

IamMed said:
btw 2850mhz makes him 7th, dunno where he got fourth from lol, weescott, UPDATE THE TABLES
:p

please

I think I have the fastest winnie lol

keying error mate :(
IamMed said:
need voltage in the screenie, also details of cooling etc
nice clock btw, shame my old NF7-S died, I still had more voltage to play with lol

I am at 2v think the mem is holding me back (twinmos m tech argh) need some bh5 and then i will fly. :D

what mobo are you using?

for max clock just use divider, Socket A mobos were only good to 230-250 max on NF7+DFI though :(

max i had with NF7 was 245 but lost onboard sound, and usb lol

Its a M-Xp 2600 and the L12 mod isnt needed as i can post at 14 x 223 fsb 2.1v

some m-xp need it to go above 200 some don't (yes i tryed it tho both wire trick and tictacks endurance bios)

thinking of changing to a dfi lan party mobbo second hand that has went to 250 fsb

IamMed said:
hows that sandy doing?

Who me? It's a clawhammer. Only had it a week or so, had it up to 2.6 but tbh I haven't had time to test it. Going to be really busy for the next few months and want to back up my data before I corrupt my hard drives overclocking AGAIN! On DVD 15 of 50..zzzzz. Plus I have about 5 Xbox games that need playing! :D

I got bored and stopped overclocking and started gaming, but here's my best for my 3700SD

3300mhz.jpg

I might have another play with it.

Getting itchy feet for something new.

That was with Gskill LE.

oh that's not very impressive is it...:d (j/k). What cooling is it under?

I just got myself water + xp-m 2500, currently going happily 2.5ghz OCCT stable, with 1.71v, 12.5x200. Haven't played with it at all, really, got 2700 on air without trying.

Right - finally got my Mach 1 up and running - haven't hooked in the ol' Loo-Blu yet but this is what I got so far:

XP-M 2600 (IQYHA...) - 2.06v (208*15)
512Mb GSkill (2.2.2.11) - 2.9v
NF7-s Ver 2 - 1.9v
Mach 1

final.jpg

Can't get it stable above 2.95ish - nearly killed the poor thing getting this score - not going to try again unless I get bumped :p

Can't believe you're still servicing this WeeScott - great job!

Back
Top Bottom