Oops!...I did it again..

Man of Honour
Teasers:

Powah!

IMAG0302.jpg

Gfx? Who needs gfx! :p

IMAG0305.jpg

Hmm.. should have not used the wide angle?

IMAG0299.jpg

Hmm...
sekret.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks awesome!

For a second there I thought the capacitors said "VTEC". I was beginning to think up some "kicked in yo" jokes :(.

Soldato
Whenever I see these multicpu boards, I get all excited, google for prices, find out they're not that expensive, get even more excited, then google the price of the cpus...then the reality hits me that I can't afford 4 of them :(

Man of Honour
OP
Ooook! :D

Right, BaBa its not the Elysium, I thought you can try that one and I'll try something else and we can see what works best :) Two guineapigs being better than one.

To the rest of you reprobates: Yes watercooled, but I don't have all the bits yet.

Got: CPU's, mobo, ram, some air coolers, blocks and various nuts and bolts, tubing, old bayres and pump.
Arrived today: 420 Radiator and fittings
Waiting: Case and PSU. Thought they were arriving today, maybe the missus got rid of them! :eek:

So I've had it up and running with some long bolts through the mobo holes and the air coolers, but my old test PSU isn't up to it really its only a 550W, but I managed to get one cpu with 7 cores running Predictor@home but tried to run folding and it shut down :p

So, something else to whet your appetite lads (and ladettes) :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom