**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Permabanned
No he switched race and is now bronze zerg :)

He said he deliberately picked the weakest race. I asked whether he'd done that deliberately so he would have something to keep complaining about in the forums :D

lol screw you fragger XD

My Zerg is at least Gold level ¬.¬

I played against a few EU pros the other day when it got released. They was in Diamond still XD

Permabanned
And deleting me off steam when I lolled at it ;)

Nice to see you're back complaining about anything but terran though ; D

Haha, there's nothing wrong with Terran at the moment, it's just that Nitrovacs and Widow Mines are new and are going to require the metagame to become established before Zerg/Toss start to cry "imba".

If it's the same in 6months and Toss/Zerg have undeniably tried different things then yea, it's imba.

Permabanned
The story would definitely be different if the KR qualifiers weren't during the Hellbat drop week so that more Zergs would've qualified IMO.

Also all the TvZs have been Korean Vs Non-Koreana apart from 2 and one of those was won by a Zerg but Life has always played differently than everyone else.

The caliber of players left means it's anyone's game, all of them are good enough to win it all.

GO FLASH!

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone watch the MLG last night? Terran dominating with those medivacs. Some zerg used a viper pull to get 1 medivac from getting away and it got a huuge crowd cheer... Zerg still lost. Ret and Stephano losing 0-3 to it as well.

;)

Jesus, do you post on TL.net by any chance? :p

They lost because they're bad compared to their opponents. Pretty much every match at MLG has gone as I expected, other than maybe MKP v Jjakji as I haven't seen Jjakji for ages.

Edit: Actually I didn't expect MC to beat MVP either.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
No he switched race and is now bronze zerg :)

He said he deliberately picked the weakest race. I asked whether he'd done that deliberately so he would have something to keep complaining about in the forums :D

I had to check who you were referring to then as I:

# swapped to zerg from terran
# am in bronze
# always play low tier in games
# have this false reputation for whinging :p

Associate
Well I suck at this. Thought I was getting better with WoL but don't have a clue what I'm doing. First two placement matches were against masters, then a gold which was quite even for a while. Finally won a game against an unranked player then lost to an unranked player previously plat in WoL. So 4 losses and a easy win meant I ranked bronze.

Permabanned
Two members insulted with 1 post, result :D

Man why do I suck at this game now? I'm just about holding my own in gold league now, was mid diamond at the end of WoL.

They've changed the worker mining acceleration afaik which means they mine minerals more effectively. It's caused my macro and build orders to feel really off =/

If I ever pick up the accent I'm going to kill myself.

The accent is coming for you.

Permabanned
Do you have a source on this? I've only played 5 games ( 100% Win rate so far! :D ) and not noticed workers mining minerals any faster. Quick google search didn't produce anything either.

It wasn't documented by Blizzard but there was a big thread on TL about it but they've deleted that whole forum now -_-
It may have been a long-existing bug because Mules were never supposed to mine Gold minerals with more efficiency according to Blizzard.

They've supposedly also changed the camera angle slightly which was another thread on TL that's long gone.

Maybe search for it on Reddit.com/r/starcraft?

Associate
To be honest I don't think I'm pro enough to notice a fractional difference in mining efficiency. I think it's because I don't have a solid bo for each matchup any more, so I'm kind of making it up as I go along and relying on OK macro to get me through.

But then I just lose to random stuff like mama core rushes and I've no idea what I'm supposed to do about that.

Oh and welcome back from the dead Simbady!

Back
Top Bottom