Overwatch

Soldato
I ain't no expert but I hold fade for as long as I can - I use it much more for escape than for offence. Dodging the Hog hook, reaper ulti, Junk tyre etc - I would say I'm 50/50% healing/damage orbs. Also using Ult, I tend to hold for extreme healing situations like last second holds etc or use it after/with other ults like Reins hammer/Zayra grav etc. On it's own the ulti is easy to dodge by the other team.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've crawled up from 1947 last season to 2850 this season all down to finding a good character in Moira that suits my style. All solo Q.

Yep all Solo for me as well, I play tanks mostly - any of them to a good/high standard and I know which tank to take based on what heroes my team-mates and the enemy team have... Perhaps that's my mistake and I ought to try sticking to a different role for a while?

Soldato
And getting away from Tracer bombs that are stuck to her, which drives me insane. I really hate playing against Moira as Tracer.

I hate playing against a good tracer as moira - that's when you need to be very careful of using fade early in a tracer fight as once you've used it, your done for.

Also I love baiting the Junk Tyre - stand still wait for it to get close and fade and almost every time they will explode and do no damage as you get out from it.

Soldato
Nice Booyaka. Worthy, I just remembered that was your alt account messaging me! Not looked through the new skins yet. Checked there wasn't a new Soldier and moved on :)

Gradually rising, now 2386.

I haz 4090!
Don
I started my placements on my alt as Tracer. Won 4 lost 1 so far. The one I lost I came up against a weapons grade Junkrat that obliterated me. I should have swapped. :)

Back
Top Bottom