Overwatch

Associate
Is cdkeys the cheapest for this at the mo?

I enjoyed the beta but just wonder what the longevity would be if playing solo? I can imagine with a group of buddy's it would be great guns!

Soldato
Awaiting to hear opinions on this as a casual player that just wants to have fun in quick bursts, hope the community doesnt become toxic like many of these games do

Soldato
Cdkeys keys are going out now, just got and redeemed mine.

Thanks CDKeys, got mine all sorted and ready to play!

Got my key an hour or so too, no problems and all ready to go.

Is cdkeys the cheapest for this at the mo?

I enjoyed the beta but just wonder what the longevity would be if playing solo? I can imagine with a group of buddy's it would be great guns!

CDKeys were the cheapest a week or two ago, not sure now but generally they are one of the cheaper ones out there.

Soldato
Awaiting to hear opinions on this as a casual player that just wants to have fun in quick bursts, hope the community doesnt become toxic like many of these games do

Based on the beta the quick-bursts thing this is absolutely ideal, since the games tend to be pretty fast (~5-10mins or maybe 15 at the most, though I imagine that might increase a little over time as people become more proficient and games go back-and-forth a little bit more)...

I hope the community won't become too bad... Blizzard have set the game up fairly well to discourage it (for instance the "scoreboard" doesn't really show a lot of information that might normally be used to belittle weaker players ("hurr durr look at you 3-12 that's terrible hurrrrr" etc))

Soldato
i think it would be hard to become a Full toxic player in 10 minute matches could happen, However Blizzard support is much better than most Eg COD or Battlefield.

we shall see + at lvl 25 you get access to competitive so once people hit that most "im better than all" will go their and fail :D

Back
Top Bottom