Paramount +

Associate
Its only free on Sky if you subscribe to Sky Cinema. Been trying to activate P+ account through Sky since Wednesday with no luck (not the only one checking online) - keep getting a message saying "High demand" or "something went wrong try again later". Considering they've been "planning" this for 6 months its a pure balls up. Wife's desperate to try it out, me I'm happy to wait!

Soldato
Saw Halo was on channel 5 the other night, not sure if it was a one off or doing the whole series.

Might try the trial but don't want to pay for another streaming service, certainly not if it doesn't even support 4k/hdr

Soldato
There’s a few good looking things in there. Yellowstone is supposed to be great, as is the prequel. Judging from these forums most people have already pirated them though:p The Offer looks good, so does King of Tulsa.

Soldato
Its only free on Sky if you subscribe to Sky Cinema. Been trying to activate P+ account through Sky since Wednesday with no luck (not the only one checking online) - keep getting a message saying "High demand" or "something went wrong try again later". Considering they've been "planning" this for 6 months its a pure balls up. Wife's desperate to try it out, me I'm happy to wait!
Same here, simply hitting an error message on the web site.

Soldato
Saw Halo was on channel 5 the other night, not sure if it was a one off or doing the whole series.

Might try the trial but don't want to pay for another streaming service, certainly not if it doesn't even support 4k/hdr
It seems Halo is an episode a week and only 3 up so far. I would wait until the whole series is out if you are just going to get a 7 day trail.

Associate
Same here, simply hitting an error message on the web site.
So I spent an hour or so exchanging messages with Sky Help Team on Twitter on Saturday night. Nothing worked and the last message I got was "It is on ongoing thing as the servers are really busy. I understand how frustrating it can be but please keep trying as you will eventually get to the page to get this."

Servers really busy? Honestly, in this day an age of digital services they never thought it would have been popular? Jeez.

Still not been able to activate the service.

Soldato
Set it up yesterday with the Sky link, got an error the first time but went through after and all working now, hopefully they drop Star Trek weekly on release now it's up and running in the UK.

Soldato
I'll add it into rotation with the other services - I pay for Prime and I get Neflix silly cheap through Sky. Apple, Disney and the like are all on rotation - once there are a few series I want to see, I'll subscribe for a month.
Paramount+ launching without 4k/HDR so I'm told? Will definitely wait.

Soldato
So I spent an hour or so exchanging messages with Sky Help Team on Twitter on Saturday night. Nothing worked and the last message I got was "It is on ongoing thing as the servers are really busy. I understand how frustrating it can be but please keep trying as you will eventually get to the page to get this."

Servers really busy? Honestly, in this day an age of digital services they never thought it would have been popular? Jeez.

Still not been able to activate the service.
I managed to get on yesterday afternoon just kept retrying (pulling down on the screen) on my mobile.

Soldato
Up on Gamepass now

Screenshot-2022-06-28-030301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom