Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sympathies with jihadis, no I put a reason behind it, that isn't sympathy and accusing me of sympathising with them is both ridiculous and insulting.

If the situations were reversed, the middle east had all the military power and the UK had been under occupation on and off for 50 years with random civilians being killed constantly, exactly what would you do? Be happy about it or think about fighting back and harbour a hatred for them for killing people you know throughout your life and bombing where you live?

And if you watch that video your "reasoning" will be destroyed.

Have another....

Id be happy if I lived somewhere like Iraq of Afghanistan and ISAF removed the barbaric governments from power.

Last edited:
If they're executing the hostages one by one anyway, you may as well blow the doors down and go in.

Really hope most of them are saved .

Yup they should go in now because when is the last time they released hostages? Islam is a death cult if they go in now with gas and flashbangs you might have a chance.... the longer they wait the more die are these people stupid!?!?!?

:(

If they're executing the hostages one by one anyway, you may as well blow the doors down and go in.

Really hope most of them are saved .

It does not work this way. Even the most spontaneous of incidents require planning.

Darkness on reporting Police/Military movements is intentional to avoid giving attackers intelligence and information.

There have been, and will always be battles and wars among people. The targets change, the victims vary and the nationalities differ. However, the one constant? A religious ideology of one description.

Why religion (be it Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, etc) is still so important and carries so much weight in today's World is, to me, insane.

Because 80% of the world's people have nothing and won't ever have anything. Maybe religion is all that gives them hope

Strange how 'Islamic terrorism' wasn't a big thing until quite recently.Strange also how early Muslims didn't randomly attack civilians in other nations. Even more strange to think that colonialism might have affected the Muslim mindset over generations.

But hey, it's cool to simplify everything and make the blame game easy

Mohammed was a warlord who killed plenty of civilians - killing civilians and 'colonialism' has been a part of Islam from the beginning it is part of how it expanded and established itself. Even a a big chunk of Spain was part of a Muslim empire at one point... why are Pakistanis and Bangladeshis predominantly muslim - oh that would be colonialism again, before the British they had the Mughal Empire.

Hundreds of thousands of migrants arriving from Syria, Afghanistan, Northern Africa states etc. We have absolutely no idea who these people are. No idea how many potential ISIS agents are among them and with a great big invitation from Merkel.

We are very lucky to be an Island with the potential to completely lock down the borders.

For those that thinks Islam is a terrorising religion or what not, I'd like to know what your views are on that school attack on Peshawar last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom