Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Glad to hear that all my friends in Paris are safe. My thoughts are with the families and friends of those who lost their life.

What a despicable act. :(

Man of Honour
Theses refuges don't even have passports do they? How could proper screening even be done? :)

It's just not possible, even with ID, ISIS don't have membership lists, for our countries to show we have humanity and a willingness to help we not only accept responsibility for genuine refugees but also the burden of risk from those who wish us harm.

Finally got texts from family and friends. Everyone is safe. I'm utterly devastated from what has happened. :(

2 attacks this year. I'm numb and shocked at this. I'm not quite feeling myself. :(

I'm glad to hear your friends and loved one's are safe, mixed emotions for you I surmise with the loss of so many of your countryman and the destruction in Paris.

You're generalising all muslims there. Remember these are extremists and are and should be no way linked to the peace living muslims all over the world.

Some people will never accept common sense.

Caporegime
While it is a good idea who is to say that they're all genuine refugees.....for every 10 we let in 1 of them may be a terrorist waiting for the right time to strike.

This. I have seen loads of pictures ont he internet of refugees coming into Europe next to earlier pics of them from a few years ago carrying AK47s etc.

I suspect there are now a lot of trained ISIS fighters in Europe posing as refugees.

Adn then there was this by the ISIS only two months ago

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

Soldato
How do you find them?

They don't wear uniform, that don't have bases, they don't sit around in barracks.

Some of them, like me and you will now be sat at home with their families, even their families may not know they are ISIS members.

What do you propose NATO do?

They actually do have an army and they control large parts of Iraq and Syria, they have a lot of equipment stolen from the Iraqi army

Soldato
I have nothing constructive to say here as what I really want to say will probably get me banned.

All I will say is RIP to the victims who lost their lives and thoughts to the injured following this horrendous attack. Hopefully one day the disease will be cured in developed countries.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Stop the bombing, send in teachers, engineers, anti corruption folk and some law enforcement. Then shoot all the clerics.

Give it 50-75 years and reap the rewards.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
This. I have seen loads of pictures ont he internet of refugees coming into Europe next to earlier pics of them from a few years ago carrying AK47s etc.

I suspect there are now a lot of trained ISIS fighters in Europe posing as refugees.

Adn then there was this by the ISIS only two months ago

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

You mean photos like these?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ublic-opinion-on-asylum-seekers-10503703.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom