1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paris attacks.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiamC, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVoice

Capodecina

Yep. We had the initial draft of the Marauding Firearms Terrorist Act emergency response plan for our building distributed at work yesterday morning for us to give feedback on. We were making light of it a little at the time, but last night's events have rather put things into perspective now.

2. No1newts

Capodecina

I'm baffled, Islam is a cancer, now don't misunderstand, It is not the Muslims (in the main) but Islam is a religion which has been so warped it needs eradicated from the face of the earth and if that isn't an option at least Europe. Make it illegal to follow the cancerous "religion" demolish all the mosques and if people are still deluded enough to want to follow then they can return to the Middle East and I'm sure that tolerant religion will give them a great and open welcome.

It will almost inevitably happen in the UK again I is a matter of time. Invite a rabid dog into your house it will bite you one day.

Feel so sorry for the victims and their families, the EU and their leaders should be taking some of the blame too. I'm sure I'll be flamed for my opinion but what more will it take until we do something about this plague.

3. Rofflay

Mobster

In that case there are a few coming to Scotland tonight on a secret chartered plane and no one knows the destination or where the housing is coming from. 48 councils were clambering to offer help as well. This is the start of the 20,000 Syrians who will arrive.

I hope this time they do a proper screening service of vulnerable people like those injured and old. Those are the only people i would help and children. The adult males who make up 75%+ of the migrants are basically deserting thier countrys to pick up a welfare cheque in Europe. Some patriotism there alright. And they claim fighting ISIS is a cause not worth risking thier lives over.

4. Raz

Mobster

Oh that's for sure. These people go to mosques, pray with other Muslims, then shoot them in the back.

5. Abraxaz1

Wise Guy

How long before politics shift to the right completely, last election ukip was screwed over by first past the post but after these events and the unlimited imigration.

Can see the far right rising as people get scared by these *****s

6. thenewoc

Soldato

Am just saying at least we can make it tougher with us being an island. More sniffer dogs etc to check cargo as well as luggage. We should have had tougher borders anyway, we're too soft. If we make it tougher to get weapons in then these terrorist will make more noise trying to procure these items and then be picked up by intelligence services.

7. Bar

Mobster

That's akin to using any white supremacist / homophobic groups warped perception of Christianity as justification for banning all Christian religions. This is not about religion it is about power. Religion makes for a convenient vehicle to mind wash people, however do you really think if we had no religion we would have no atrocities? Just look through history at the many millions who have died when no religion was involved.

8. Jokester

Don

9. thenewoc

Soldato

They have their own issues with guns for sure.

10. SPG

Soldato

The only thing these people fear is education, not bombs or guns.

As much as I want retaliation of a grand scale, its not the answer and it really wont help.

I am totally happy with closing every single Mosque in the UK and a ISLAMIC style reformation though. It is poison.

11. Bar

Mobster

He needs to go strong otherwise he will face a massive rise in the already substantial far right in France.

12. No1newts

Capodecina

You probably would still have it, but the basis of pretty much every atrocity in modern times has a basis in religion, removing it is a start.

13. KizZ

Soldato

14. ThundyCat

Commissario

Theses refuges don't even have passports do they? How could proper screening even be done? :)

15. scorza

Caporegime

Time for me to post my five point plan for combatting Islamic jihad in the UK. I not that it is quite moderate compared to other stated views at the moment, my concern is that if we don't start doing something soon to combat jihadis here, these extreme views will grow and become established.

16. George Hincapie

Banned

This is untrue.

However, the restrictions that you would need to place on law abiding members of the public in order to achieve that aim would be so restrictive that it would be politically unpalatable and too expensive.

17. OldCoals

Capodecina

Utter rubbish, just as it was the last time you posted it.

It shows your utter lack of knowledge for how the recruitment works.

18. Raz

Mobster

Not quite. Forgetting the World Wars there's been quite a few atrocities related to civil wars etc that have nothing to do with religion.

19. No1newts

Capodecina

They were wars, even then what was one of the main drivers behind ww2?

20. Rofflay

Mobster

By eye just only let in the old and injured and reject all fighting age males simple. And i hate the way people are talking about the rise of the far-right. Ok what happens if we banish Islam and then what? Stuck with potential closet Fascists? I think we need to start to look at having one party take control of foreign policy and immigration, And another on the economy because frankly our system seems to be a failure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.