Paris Olympics 2024

Judo is such a slow sport.

Its very technical, i was crap at it. Your shoulder drops a inch and it gives your opponent a opening, Its very cat and mouse and not the MMA thuggery people seem to love these days :)

First WR on the track, mixed 4x400 relay. USA could have gone round again and still won

Wait why am I watching trampoline if the athletics has started.

US probably looking quite strong for both men and women’s 100m with Richardson and Lyles

Edit: I also just realised. Mixed?! Is this a first event?

Last edited:
Wait why am I watching trampoline if the athletics has started.

US probably looking quite strong for both men and women’s 100m with Richardson and Lyles

Edit: I also just realised. Mixed?! Is this a first event?
Richardson wasn't a happy bunny during the eurosport interview after the heats this morning. Started off all jolly and then the reporter started to talk about being banned, being a change woman etc. Richardson said she wasn't here to talk about the past and then walked off as the reporter was trying to ask more questions about are her family here.

Last edited:
I mean it was ridiculous she was banned for a bit of weed but the rules are the rules.

She’s shown her quality the last year or so

When I watch long and triple jump I think “give me a few lessons and I can have a crack”. I don’t think I’d ever be able to even attempt a low high jump

I remember the triple jump at school, hop, fail, fail. Owch broken ankle again, zero coordination.

Back
Top Bottom