Parvum BattleBox Build

Soldato
OP
Following of course :D

Thanks, so looking forward to getting the case. can i just clarify that its a 140mm hole on the front instead of the normal 2x120's?

wanna make sure i have the right fans for the job.

Dude make him one with an AMD logo ;)

the competition was for an Nvidia one so thats what it will stay as. I know i currently have an AMD card but who knows what the future may hold for me ;)

Soldato
OP
Ive had some deliveries and now i have in my possetion.

H100
2 x Corsair SP120 Fans
1 x Corsair AF140 Fan
2 x 80mm BeQueit Silent Wings Fans
1 x Bitfenix Molex to 3 fan cable
1 x Akasa 60cm white led jobby.

i also wanna thank Davido_labido from the forums who will be making my extensions for me. his fb is https://www.facebook.com/justsleeveittome and he's a great chap if you need some sleeving done.

ive had an email with some news regarding the case, due to the recent weather, parvum had some power disruptions and an extended power outage. this has caused some delays so my case wont be ready until around the end of next week now.

ive also placed an order on some sleeving for myself to have a go at my fans :) wish me luck.

Soldato
OP
update:

sleeved 4 of the fans today, going to sleeve another tonight and order more sleeving for the other 2 fans.

will post some pictures later.

Associate
i know but ive spent all my upgrade cash already. i was planning on a new GPU next year (hoping mantle will breathe some life into my card for the time being)

Nvidia cards are so much money :(

i have tweeted Nvidia in the hope they could help me out with something and they wouldnt want to see one of their lovely battleboxes with an AMD in it :devil:

i have replied to your email btw. :D

dont miss the recent offers on Nvidia gpu's :)

Soldato
OP
dont miss the recent offers on Nvidia gpu's :)

I've seen all those offers but still too rush for me currently. If the 770's were sub £200 I could possibly squeeze one in but I will wait until the new year now.

My 7850 is coping suprisingly well on BF4. Playing on ultra and only 1 map brings the fps down to 50.

Associate
I've seen all those offers but still too rush for me currently. If the 770's were sub £200 I could possibly squeeze one in but I will wait until the new year now.

My 7850 is coping suprisingly well on BF4. Playing on ultra and only 1 map brings the fps down to 50.

that is really impressive for a 7850, is it overclocked ?

Soldato
OP
some updates to this.

Parvum had some power issues due to storms so it pushed back the production of the case 4 days, i was supposed to get it Monday of this week but due to the issues its been moved to tomorrow/this weekend.

so while i have been waiting i have been buying all my bits and bobs to make sure im ready.

ive bought

1 x Corsair AF140 (front intake)
2 x Corsair SP120 (top intake)
1 x Corsair H100 (hopefully i have enough room to push/pull using the 2 existing fans and the 2 SP120's, otherwise it will be SP120's in pull config)
2 x BeQuiet Silent wings 80mm (rear exhaust)

im also having some custom extensions made for me by facebook.com/justsleeveittome

the colour scheme will be white and black as per the case.

i purchased myself some sleeving too as i wanted to have a go at it.

ive sleeved all of the fans in black. ive got some Sata sleeving too so i can do those cables in white.

here are some pictures of the sleeve progress.

photo1_zps78243b2d.jpg

photo7_zps015dbfe5.jpg

photo2_zps61abbf47.jpg

photo3_zps27353443.jpg

photo4_zpsf485a64c.jpg

i will be taking real pictures when i do the actual build.

Soldato
OP
Sleeving looks great; nice work.

No way you'll fit push/pull in there, though - not that it really matters in terms of performance.

i was unsure after looking at you're pictures.

what is preventing it? the fan holes look quite close to the window of the case (i assumed this would be far enough away from the mobo)

im not bothered really, i havent sleeved the 2 stock fans that came with the h100 as i didnt know if it would fit.

as soon as i get the case im going to sleeve the power switch. the sata sleeving should be with me tomorrow too.

Back
Top Bottom