Parvum BattleBox Build

Soldato
i was unsure after looking at you're pictures.

what is preventing it? the fan holes look quite close to the window of the case (i assumed this would be far enough away from the mobo)

On my motherboard, at least, an extra set of fans would clash with the heatsinks, the RAM, and the CPU power socket.

Soldato
OP
On my motherboard, at least, an extra set of fans would clash with the heatsinks, the RAM, and the CPU power socket.

i have a gigabyte board and the placements are the same as on your board (looking at the pictures) im guessing ill have the same issue too then. never mind.

also ive just been told that the power switch is already sleeved for me so that saves me a job.

Soldato
OP
so the case has arrived woohoo.

the power switch cables are going to need re-sleeving (not an issue as im enjoying the sleeving stuff atm)

i have also been informed i have the very first S2.0 version of the case. some subtle changes which will be detailed during the build.

Soldato
OP
1471291_10151704496221300_2135158469_n_zps822b6473.jpg

enough of a tease?

Soldato
OP
Indeed - more pics please joelk2!

Really like the Parvum... as others have said you definitely need to get an NV card for it though! ;)

I like this...
kfasexyness_zpsa957a3e8.jpg

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-047-KF

... worth... every... penny!!! :D

i do need the NV card i just cant afford the NV card.

the gainward phantom 770 would look good in it too i reckon and is only £250 atm.

if it was £200 i would buy it now (i know i can sell the games etc but im factoring in that also)

it will be the new year before i can afford the gpu (at current prices)

Soldato
OP
Even though the Avexir is stunning looking ram, a lot of people will tell you them sammy greens are excellent little performers.

yeah i bought them due to reading good reviews and the fact they were on offer for £35 (cannot believe the price now :eek:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom