• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Far too hot for gaming at the moment as well and I will throw every excuse I can think of to not buy one. Might be interested in the Ti though.

Good luck to those who do get one also and I don't mind admitting, I will be very jealous.

Tempted to ditch my 1080's and stick with a single card :p

Don't know if im going to make it a Ti or TX though.

seems to me like they are expecting hbm2 to be ready shortly and want to get rid of all their pcbs quick as possible.

i dotn see what the picture achieves though its just same as the other 3 gpus we have seen but black and with the obvious titan zxy on the side. looks boring now.

Why not. It looks like its going to be a good 30% faster than the 1080 such already manages 40-50fps most games. 100fps 4k isn't for a few generations yet.

A few extras shaders and castrated clock speeds aren't going to make it doable imo, you're still talking sli\crossfire to do 4 k properly for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom