• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Ha, yea. See my edit.

Funny though cuz I still see people out wearing pants(clearly off work) or long sleeve shirts or even JACKETS. Like, I'm out in t-shirt, shorts and flipflops whenever possible when it's even moderately warm outside. People seem to want to torture themselves. lol

those are not people, they are drones ...

And that's the kind of attitude Nvidia want to convert people to have thinking they got a bargain, 980Ti's were going for that price last year.. now they are charging a LOT more and for a non Ti card.

I have said this since the first Titan card was released. This card serves one purpose, to con people into thinking a ti model and to a lesser extent all lesser models are reasonably priced. Anyone daft enough to buy a Titan card is just a bonus.

Sadly even when its been an insultingly obvious marketing ploy people (including many on these forums) just bend over and pay :confused:

I have said this since the first Titan card was released. This card serves one purpose, to con people into thinking a ti model and to a lesser extent all lesser models are reasonably priced. Anyone daft enough to buy a Titan card is just a bonus.

Sadly even when its been an insultingly obvious marketing ploy people (including many on these forums) just bend over and pay :confused:

shut up and take my money .... not you .... ahem ...

Sadly indeed and to think people actually buy these cards cards and enjoy them.... Crazy innit. This guy down the pub I know buys heinz baked beans but those Aldi ones are much cheaper. I keep telling him to buy the cheaper ones but he ignores my sound advice.

Sadly indeed and to think people actually buy these cards cards and enjoy them.... Crazy innit. This guy down the pub I know buys heinz baked beans but those Aldi ones are much cheaper. I keep telling him to buy the cheaper ones but he ignores my sound advice.

that's not fair .... I claim ownership over the beans stories!

GPU Engine Specs:
3584NVIDIA CUDA® Cores

1417Base Clock (MHz)
1531Boost Clock (MHz)

Memory Specs:
10 GbpsMemory Speed

12 GB GDDR5XStandard Memory Config

384-bitMemory Interface Width

480Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)

No HBM 2 for a Titan line GPU :confused:

I will reserve judgement until reviews come out, but looking at those specs I am underwhelmed.

I will eat my hat if big Vega does not beat this. At least in DX12/Vulcan games anyway, which is pretty much what matters going forward hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom