• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

IF Vega has HBM2 then this card will be the least sensible buy of the year. if not decade.

I get feeling this will be the case, but we can never be sure.

The top Vega card is already 100% confirmed to have HBM2.

The lower tier Vega card may have 384-bit GDDR5X, or 512-bit GDDR5, but we know HBM2 is definitely coming for one of them.

I want the HMB2 version :drool:

Judging by past releases, Only an idiot with more money than sense would buy this, We can all almost guarantee a "Ti" version that will be faster due to higher clocks, Cooler running, Better power delivery and cheaper out a few months later.

This is an e-peen card for the 40 year old virgin types :p

he vega to me...

maxresdefault.jpg

Expected that price, but disappointed on the specs. Like everyone else have said it better boost up very well. Even if it gets a big 40% performance over a 1080 I'm still gonna wait for the 1080ti.

+1

Clocks too low and number of shaders is lower than expected - could have swallowed it with GDDR5X, but overall very depressing specs.

Might still buy it to upgrade from 980TI...

I bought the last Titan X and then shortly after regretted it when the 980Ti was released. Now people are entitled to do whatever they like with their hard earned cash but there is no way I will make the same mistake twice!

I have said this since the first Titan card was released. This card serves one purpose, to con people into thinking a ti model and to a lesser extent all lesser models are reasonably priced. Anyone daft enough to buy a Titan card is just a bonus.

Sadly even when its been an insultingly obvious marketing ploy people (including many on these forums) just bend over and pay :confused:

I'm buying two, because I can and because I want to.

I'm really dissapointed with this card.
No wonder Nvidia are calling it a Titan X again.

I really expected a higher shader count, faster clock and HBM2.
This is what I expected the 1080ti specs to be if i'm being honest.

Why is nvidia releasing these cards sooo soon.

Makes me think they gonna release the next gen next year.

I'm really dissapointed with this card.
No wonder Nvidia are calling it a Titan X again.

I really expected a higher shader count, faster clock and HBM2.
This is what I expected the 1080ti specs to be if i'm being honest.

Why is nvidia releasing these cards sooo soon.

Makes me think they gonna release the next gen next year.

Pretty sure they will. After all wasn't pascal not even on their roadmap and just a last minute shoehorn before Volta?

Gotta love all the spiritual Yorkshiremen decrying those with "more brass than sense" for wanting to buy this.

If it's >=30% faster it's worth it. Not everyone is on a budget.

gHn7GsZ.gif

Back
Top Bottom