PASSED today!

Associate
I passed today with 3 minors!

I am soooo happy but at the same time I can not believe that I can go get a bike and just ride it!

Next up the car licence... (yawn) :D

Ps I am after an 1999 to 2002 Yamaha FZS600 fazer. Preferably in red with the white and black decals. I have seen on at Mayhem Motorcycles in blue with 11k on the clock for 1700 squids but any advice would be goo as i hunt for the red one.

PPs, think I might need a bank loan so I can get a bike asap rather than next month lol

Last edited:
Associate
OP
The S2 is nice but to keep costs down I am aiming at an S1. Got a quote on the one I am tracking and Hastings will do it on TpFT with legal cover for £386 but I will need to have it datatagged and get an Oxford ground anchor.

Question is do I take a £1k loan out and get it this weekend or do i wait nearly 2 months and save lol

Soldato
The S2 is nice but to keep costs down I am aiming at an S1. Got a quote on the one I am tracking and Hastings will do it on TpFT with legal cover for £386 but I will need to have it datatagged and get an Oxford ground anchor.

Question is do I take a £1k loan out and get it this weekend or do i wait nearly 2 months and save lol

I think subconsciously, you've probably already decided to get a loan :p

Soldato
BUY BUY BUY. Man, congrats, bet you're just scouring internet now looking at all sorts of bike stuff... it's mental isn't it... you pass, you become obsessed well done matey and welcome to the quickly expanding club ;)

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom