Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Associate
I'm trying to figure out some sort of crit based Saboteur build that will get me into maps and make me enough with minimal respec cost into some CWDT shenanigans.

Ice spear feels a good candidate so far with the triggerbots, I'm hoping the returning projectile support will be decent for it too.

Ultimate goal is to try and get some form of ward loop build going, but I know that's going to be long winded and expensive.

Associate
POB doesn't seem to think that detonate dead is affected by Hinekora Deaths Fury in new chieftain ascendancy, although that might not be conclusive yet. Don't think I'll risk chieftain on league start though.

Just ran a cold dot ele to act 4 which is enough to give me a taste of the playstyle, felt really boring.

Probably going to roll Lightning Arrow deadeye
I did LA deadeye last league.

Was good fun, going to be somewhat more of a struggle with the VC nerf as you will now need an extra gem.

Soldato
I don't know why but I just cba with this league. First time in years :( I don't even know what the mechanic is and think it might be that, another slog?

I say this and will probably end up getting caught in the hype on Fri, and massively contradicting myself, but at the moment, for whatever reason, I have no interest at all and it sucks! POE is my game :(

Associate
I don't know why but I just cba with this league. First time in years :( I don't even know what the mechanic is and think it might be that, another slog?

I say this and will probably end up getting caught in the hype on Fri, and massively contradicting myself, but at the moment, for whatever reason, I have no interest at all and it sucks! POE is my game :(
Sanctum!!!

This is the thing I am hyped for, I dont really care for new mechanic :D

Soldato
ooooh, already thinking of flipping start build. So many click bate build titles nowadays, like slow clunky build "yeah this is 4/5 for mapping". No dude that is not a 4/5 mapping build Mr Content Creator

Last edited:
Associate
ooooh, already thinking of flipping start build. So many click bate build titles nowadays, like slow clunky build "yeah this is 4/5 for mapping". No dude that is not a 4/5 mapping build Mr Content Creator
Or the old "This build is pretty cheap to get into, I haven't spent much at all", then you check the comments or description and it's only ~150 Divines spent :cry:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I see Rhykker did a leageu start guide after he "co-ordinated" with Palsteron. Then Palsteron released his vid the next day with the exact same builds. Idk why Rhykker is trying to be relevant in PoE, but if he's gotta release a video then it's probably better he directly copy-pastes someone else's knowledge since he has a very poor understanding of the game. His noob guide a few years ago is one of the worst videos I've seen on PoE.

I'm undecided between LA DE and ID PF.

Soldato
I see Rhykker did a leageu start guide after he "co-ordinated" with Palsteron. Then Palsteron released his vid the next day with the exact same builds. Idk why Rhykker is trying to be relevant in PoE, but if he's gotta release a video then it's probably better he directly copy-pastes someone else's knowledge since he has a very poor understanding of the game. His noob guide a few years ago is one of the worst videos I've seen on PoE.

I'm undecided between LA DE and ID PF.

I know why Rhykker is trying to be relevant in POE - D4 bad!

:cry:

Soldato
oh palsteron and Rhykker both work on the same website, he was probably just pimping the build for him

maxroll have some good builds, palsteron, tuna etc working on them

Last edited:
Associate
I am stuck choosing between:
CF Champ - Not great bossing, but great map clear and makes for easy early league grinding. (maxroll guide)
Spark - Crit Variant - Scales insanely so can go through every bit of content.

I like the champ idea because one shots annoy the hell out of me and champ has a TON of defensive layers.

Soldato
flipping between frost blade trickster (slower start, bit squishy) or the exsang pathfinder which has damage and defence

Last edited:
Associate
In classic GGG style the league mechanic has real introduction and you just have to try and figure it out :D
I find offensively it works well.

Rush them to the middle and you solid, because the ai will auto target you especially if you have range and an attacker on each flank side.
Iv found that works well and then you can pull the defenders and your flankers will deal with the totems really quickly.

Back
Top Bottom