Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Associate
Downed the 4 new bosses today. They're fine, Searing is just Sirus with a coat of fire. I did him deathless but the mechanics on the other three got me at least once(3 times on Unending Hunger).

Moving in to snapping up logbooks and mapping like a madman now. Trying to set up a massive currency explosion with ArchNem but it takes so long so I'm doing the interim version while stocking up. I hope they revamp the ArchNem inventory as it's god awful.

Soldato
The league mechanic is just nuts, spits out currency. Doing the Mirror Image > Treant > Assasin > Rejuvinator combo just dropped 3 ex + all the other loot, scarabs, smaller currency etc

Since you can max out storage space so quickly, can just edit the loot filter to help identify the ones needed for that combo, ignore the rest. Then after a few of them swap to something else like the unique combo

Associate
Did an Innocence-Touched, Treant, Brine King, Evocationsist today and got a ridiculous amount of loot. Guild mate changed out Evocationsist for Kitava Touched and got a similar explosion. The high end is awesome but I feel like doing the basic one will bring in more money in the long run.

I'm up to 30Ex farmed up/in general currency and most of the endgame done now. Feared and Maven left but I definitely need to up my survivability before I approach them, lots of upgrades needed.

Soldato
yeah there's probably a better one for just raw currency per hour. The Grimro one spits out a lot of scarabs etc as well which can be useful.

Soldato
Did an Innocence-Touched, Treant, Brine King, Evocationsist today and got a ridiculous amount of loot. Guild mate changed out Evocationsist for Kitava Touched and got a similar explosion. The high end is awesome but I feel like doing the basic one will bring in more money in the long run.

I'm up to 30Ex farmed up/in general currency and most of the endgame done now. Feared and Maven left but I definitely need to up my survivability before I approach them, lots of upgrades needed.

Have you tried playing with the Opulent mod yet? did it to an enemy that couldn't kill me so could open up all the urns it drops, it seems to cap out at maybe 5-6 urns opened before rewards stop

Associate
Have you tried playing with the Opulent mod yet? did it to an enemy that couldn't kill me so could open up all the urns it drops, it seems to cap out at maybe 5-6 urns opened before rewards stop

I wasn't a fan to be honest. I've kept one around as I'm sure it use will be told but it's mostly useless from what I can see.

Back to work tomorrow, much farming has been done this week. Gonna be hard to switch off again

Soldato
yeah same, just levelled up a 2nd char which is a lot of fun, ignite vaal arc. Zap, burn :p
pushing in to red maps though, not as far as you are in to the league

Associate
Mostly focussing on challenges now. 27/40 at the moment and a good way through some of the endgame stuff, decided to do Metamorphs as I skipped that league and boy I'm regretting it. Only missing 10 livers now but..gah, it's slow and unrewarding. Made a fortune off of essences though, bulk sales of 9 stacks going for 5-7c each? Yes please, haha.

Pulled a nice random helm enchant for DD, never played it and tempted. Also tempted by the skellie mage builds too as I've seen the decimate stuff when I asked for help(mostly when I hit the chaos immunity nodes on Expedition!).

Soldato
Anyone doing the Gauntlet starting tomorrow?

It's looking really hard this time, not sure what to play. Last gauntlet was spectral helix and it did fairly well until a mob shotgunned it

Associate
Anyone doing the Gauntlet starting tomorrow?

It's looking really hard this time, not sure what to play. Last gauntlet was spectral helix and it did fairly well until a mob shotgunned it

Doing it but its going to be a slaughterhouse.
Leveling is difficult until one has the gear.
Haste makes mobs so fast early on.

Soldato
aha it's an interesting experience. Think I'm on char 6 who is up to Act 4 again now. Don't think it'll get much further though as it's not a meta build
I'm glad they do it though as it shows what is and isn't possible in the game. Which builds are really strong and meta, what struggles

Associate
I was initially a little disappointed and thought this looked a bit lacklustre, on viewing again this morning and watching some reaction videos I'm actually pretty interested now, it's already got me thinking of how I want to spec into the atlas again. I really enjoyed the mapping process this league, had a blast with my build, but looking back at the dates I probably only put 2 and a bit weeks into it before jumping ship to Elden Ring for a month. There was still loads for me to do so on reflection the lack of new skill gems or balance changes doesn't really bother me that much this time around.

Associate
I was initially a little disappointed and thought this looked a bit lacklustre, on viewing again this morning and watching some reaction videos I'm actually pretty interested now,

some new end game nodes, some uniques, then some uber versions of bosses and it seems to be pretty insane at end game.
While a meta shake up was held off we get one next time

Back
Top Bottom