PC-7 'real-life' shot please

Soldato
Drazic you should get one of those custom LED mods from the XS boards, i forget who makes them but some steamline LEDS would go real nice with the anodising.

Associate
Long shot, but is anyone aware of the ETA for the restocking of the black PC7s? Looking to order a new PC with one of these in the next couple of days, but they're out of stock. :(

Associate
Best way to find out is to phone them up and see what they have to say. :)

InvG

I was hoping Gibbo might drop by this thread and tell me, but obviously not. :p

I have to order on either Tuesday or Wednesday night, preferably Tuesday...if it's not in stock, I can't really wait...which either means a case rethink or a competitor, and I don't particularly want to do either. :(

But enough of my troubles...back to the PC7 goodness. ;)

:edit:

And lo and behold, I can't find any competitors in stock either. And they're charging £15 more at most places. :p

Last edited:
Associate
I was hoping Gibbo might drop by this thread and tell me, but obviously not. :p

I have to order on either Tuesday or Wednesday night, preferably Tuesday...if it's not in stock, I can't really wait...which either means a case rethink or a competitor, and I don't particularly want to do either. :(

But enough of my troubles...back to the PC7 goodness. ;)

:edit:

And lo and behold, I can't find any competitors in stock either. And they're charging £15 more at most places. :p

There are PC7 in stock now, I just ordered the black one.

Soldato
Anyone using the EX-23N as apposed to the 33?

Can't afford to lose 3 5.25's so the 23 looks like a good option. Just wondered how much space is between the drives as its smaller than the 33.

Cheers,
OP :)

Soldato
Have a gander at the new inside of my PC7...I 'modded' my Zalman cooler....

24102007553.jpg

I'll get some better photos of it later when I sort the internals out a bit.

InvG

Back
Top Bottom