*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Oh yeah, forgot to say, bought the rainbow six vegas (1) game on steam earlier and I have to say I'm abit disappointed with it. Its nothing like raven shield which I played to death! Is there anyway to use the ironsights on this game on the realistic difficulty setting at all? It just goes 3rd person in some daft over the shoulder mode.

just been to the place that ends in "world" in Aylesbury and picked up Fifa 11 for £9 and they have 20% off on loads of software including WOW Cataclysm making it £16 :)

just a heads up

Oh yeah, forgot to say, bought the rainbow six vegas (1) game on steam earlier and I have to say I'm abit disappointed with it. Its nothing like raven shield which I played to death! Is there anyway to use the ironsights on this game on the realistic difficulty setting at all? It just goes 3rd person in some daft over the shoulder mode.

I played with a 360 controller, but on that if you right-click the right thumbstick you can do iron sights. The 3rd person view is only if you're in cover.

And yes - the game has dated a great deal very quickly!

just been to the place that ends in "world" in Aylesbury and picked up Fifa 11 for £9 and they have 20% off on loads of software including WOW Cataclysm making it £16 :)

just a heads up

Cheers mate. Fifa 11 for £9 sounds good! Although just been on their website and the ps3 version is only £15!

Can't decide whether to go for last years game with 1080p graphics and virtually no loading times or this years game but in blurro vision. hm..

My advice would be to steer clear of Cities XL 2011 at all costs (unless it is 99p or less).

On the surface it is a good looking game, but once you scratch the surface you realise it is shallow, lacks depth, bug filled and overall is incomplete.

Cities XL 2011 added a few of the features that were meant to be added to Cities XL (the first game), but never made it before the developer folded.

You are better off purchasing SimCity 4.

Take it from someone who learned the hard way :p

you'll like it it's a good game.

Seriously? Myself and everyone on the Steam forums would disagree. I appreciate that is your opinion, but A LOT of people would disagree.

My advice would be to steer clear of Cities XL 2011 at all costs (unless it is 99p or less).

On the surface it is a good looking game, but once you scratch the surface you realise it is shallow, lacks depth, bug filled and overall is incomplete.

Cities XL 2011 added a few of the features that were meant to be added to Cities XL (the first game), but never made it before the developer folded.

You are better off purchasing SimCity 4.

Take it from someone who learned the hard way :p

Yeah, my mate bought and had **** loads of problems trying to get it to run and had to ask me to help (which is very rare for him), took me about 20 mins to sort it and a week later he said it was the worse building game he had ever played.

Back
Top Bottom