*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
I had a reply saying they are checking with the supplier for me.

I think most people are of the same opinion they have messed up their description and subsequent replies when questioned on it, but if they personally tell you it's all 5 then they should honor that. By honor, I'm thinking they'd offer some money off instead of the membership.

Soldato
The thing is, just like Amazon, they can change the price, the description and even cancel your pre-orders if they have made a mistake on an offer.

No harm in trying though, I got £10 off my Diablo III CE due to late delivery and lack of response from their CSR's.

Their BF4 offer is too good to be true, so it's a good job I'm going to visit India before release so I'll just buy it from there *cough*

Soldato
The thing is, just like Amazon, they can change the price, the description and even cancel your pre-orders if they have made a mistake on an offer.

No harm in trying though, I got £10 off my Diablo III CE due to late delivery and lack of response from their CSR's.

Their BF4 offer is too good to be true, so it's a good job I'm going to visit India before release so I'll just buy it from there *cough*

Fancy bringing back an extra copy for me? :D

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

yeah not just amazon but most online retrailer reserve the right to change the purchase order, particularly mistakes.

Their BF4 offer is too good to be true

too true but i got a good feeling, worse case scenario i cancel and i get my refund nothing to lose.

Associate

I'd suggest going to Mexico or Thailand this time of year for your bargains, the weather in India dull with high temperatures now. Totally opposite to last year ;)

Soldato
Big update on the BF4 from Zavvi, I thought I'd post my reply here:

Hello Luke,

Thank you for getting in touch about Battlefield 4.

I have looked into this further for you and the content has now been updated if you are to place an order for the premium battlefield 4 you will receive a China rising pack.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Charlotte

Seems it was too good to be true after all! :(

Associate

Its an 'ebook', which means you have to log into their website using a keycode in order to read the contents of that book, rather than being given a physical book or even a PDF of it.
I was pretty annoyed with the one i got with Tropico 4, its near enough useless really, i was expecting a PDF version, and basically the site is useless.

Soldato
not sure why anyone would be annoyed or surprised - it was pretty obvious from the start that it was a description error

also you'd not really expect all the staff to be experts in all the games they sell

Associate
Its an 'ebook', which means you have to log into their website using a keycode in order to read the contents of that book, rather than being given a physical book or even a PDF of it.
I was pretty annoyed with the one i got with Tropico 4, its near enough useless really, i was expecting a PDF version, and basically the site is useless.

Thanks C2K
Is it worth cancelling my Zavi pre nup?:eek:

Soldato
So they've changed the description, what are the rules regarding this for those that previously ordered, they have not contacted us to notify us of the change.

Say they didn't notify you of the change, you activated the game on origin expecting 5 free DLC only to receive one....

Back
Top Bottom