Pearleasnt Liquid cooling mix

Associate
OP
HK Passed Aurora +, Does not work with Aurora

If you clean your system out it should take about 15 to 20 min of a flush to clean out.

I use the mains systems to flush my system then rinse out with DI water then rinse out with my Ultra Pure H20.

Gilgamesh didn't get his pipes all cleaned at fist and use some flushing liquids to finish it off (cannot remember what he told me he used but ill ask him again tonight.). The other 3 testers reported no problems in flushing.

Last edited:
Soldato
ah what's Aurora + pls:)

gonna try phobya clear UV blue until yours goes mainstream...

edit: ah

Aurora + Has a much smaller particle size. Works really well with 1/2" tubing showing excellent effects..

Associate
OP
Aurora + is for blocks like the 370 or Heatkiller were they have restrictive plates.

If you use Aurora on these not Aurora + it may cause problems later on down the line.

Associate
OP
Were double checking results on reservoirs as there was a problem reported last night from a tester with a Bay res and a DDC on its side. We will keep you informed.

Associate
They need to bottle this stuff... now!

A purple pearlescant would be awesome... If you know of a good way to make purple pearlescent please let me know! Ideally it would be UV reactive too!

Associate
Im still amazed looking through the colour range.

The purple 'galaxy' colour is outstanding and id love to have it in my case. The only thing that would make it better would be to give it UV capabilities!

Having said that I suppose filling my case with purple LED's could do the same thing (I already have purple LED fans running :D)

Associate
Im curious. Firstly would putting a few purple led strips inside my case show off the awesome purple fluid at all times (not in daylight or at dark) and when this stuff will be available!

I'm guessing it will cost a wee bit more but heck I'll pay a tenner at least extra for this stuff!

Oh will it also come in pre-mixed solutions? I assume the whole product relies on the right mix of reagents but you never know

Associate
OP
Im curious. Firstly would putting a few purple led strips inside my case show off the awesome purple fluid at all times (not in daylight or at dark) and when this stuff will be available!

I'm guessing it will cost a wee bit more but heck I'll pay a tenner at least extra for this stuff!

Oh will it also come in pre-mixed solutions? I assume the whole product relies on the right mix of reagents but you never know

Yes the mixture is a pre-mix you cannot add any thing to it else you will upset the balance which has taken 2 years to get right.

Were still testing 1 res atm and awaiting the out come. I'm in need of a 10 watt DDC to complete my tests and i need to copy one of our testers. Once that's done ill do a final official statement and give a full release date.

Personally with this liquid i would go for Clear led lights. they work really well and for the best effect have them pointing towards the res or from behind. UV is pointless with this liquid and detracts from its ability.

Associate
Damn I phone made me pre-emotively post!

As I was saying...

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I'm looking forward to the fluid. Your definately innovating and not immitating 

Can't wait for this stuff to hit the shelves!

Associate
Do peristaltic pumps exist for liquid cooling PCs? I imagine they would be less damaging to any 'solids' suspended in aliquid.
The only ones I've seen are expensive ones for chemical dosing.

I've seen some pump designs posted on thingiverse, If you've got a printer you could give one a go. I'm thinking of doing a custom pump for my next build.

Caporegime
HK Passed Aurora +, Does not work with Aurora

If you clean your system out it should take about 15 to 20 min of a flush to clean out.

I use the mains systems to flush my system then rinse out with DI water then rinse out with my Ultra Pure H20.

Gilgamesh didn't get his pipes all cleaned at fist and use some flushing liquids to finish it off (cannot remember what he told me he used but ill ask him again tonight.). The other 3 testers reported no problems in flushing.
How's his cases coming along ?

Soldato
mayhem why must the coolant be changed at six months? what happens to it?

it seems clear tubing and white lighting is best as uv makes the particle effect disappear?

thanks

haha the gnome pic with the screwdriver is epic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom