Penis hotpot

Spie said:
They so much wrong with this thread it's frightening. Thank God we eat real food over here.

Y'know what? I have a craving for roast pork...with honey and orange..and thick, crispy crackling...

*n

ElRazur said:
Are you trying to be funny? I odnt see how one can try eating anus you know, you can get the intestin and stuff but not exactly that part - a butcher will understand what im trying to say.

no im not being funny...ive eaten chicken anus :dunno: Its super chewy..

Spie said:
/imagines a bag of Hula-Hoops that are made of bum-holes :eek:

LOL you would be a cool boss!

Wonders if it's ever popular over here, you know how people put hula hoops on their fingers and eat the hula hoop off? :eek:

ElRazur said:
Please define REAL FOOD.

penski said:
Y'know what? I have a craving for roast pork...with honey and orange..and thick, crispy crackling...

*n

ElRazur said:
Please define REAL FOOD.
Anything without private-parts, bum-holes, feet and heads in. Oh a few organs too.

I know it's a cultural thing, but chicken-ass snacks can't taste as good as mini-cheddars.

Spie said:
I know it's a cultural thing, but chicken-ass snacks can't taste as good as mini-cheddars.

Going by what balddog says, im sure chicken-ass snacks taste better than mini-cheddars...oh it is also more healthy.

EDIT
Please tell me one food that is british and you think can stand as an entry in international food event/competition?

Last edited:
fatiain said:
You wouldn't want to put *them* on your fingers would you? :D

I used to stick hula hoops on the end of my tongue and wait for them to dissolve :o

I tried it with a chicken anus but people looked at me funny.,

ElRazur said:
Going by what balddog says, im sure chicken-ass snacks taste better than mini-cheddars...oh it is also more healthy.

EDIT
Please tell me one food that is british and you think can stand as an entry in international food event/competition?

Id take mini cheddars...chicken anus just tasted like slightly chewier chicken..

i didnt actually know it was anus before i ate it..a couple of my japanese mates thought theyd have a laugh...told me it was chicken heart, which isnt much better sounding...and then both of em cracked up laughing when i ate it..

i finished the rest off though..just to spite em.

ElRazur said:
Roast beef sunday dinner. Hits the spot every time. There's lots of good British food - buy Delia Smith's "How to Cook" series of books and you'll be amazed. People just need to put more thought into the quality of ingredients and preparation.

By the way, I didn't say British food was the best in the world, just that I prefer it to some of the vile dishes mentioned in this thread.

ElRazur said:

ChipButtie.jpg

Spie said:
There is so much wrong with this thread it's frightening. Thank God we eat real food over here.

Amen. Looking forward to a nice Sunday dinner today. I wonder what they'll be eating on the other side of the world today.... :eek:

The thing about British food is that generally most decent meals are eaten only by extremely posh people, hence it doesn't get branded as a 'national dish'. Italian, Chinese etc. etc. food is all consumed en mass so is known as a 'national dish'.

As Mr "I Hate The UK" Chronos-X illustrates, a lot of people eat food that doesn't leave a mark, but if you take a look at some of the restaurants in the UK, exquisite meals are being served.

cleanbluesky said:
The thing about British food is that generally most decent meals are eaten only by extremely posh people, hence it doesn't get branded as a 'national dish'. Italian, Chinese etc. etc. food is all consumed en mass so is known as a 'national dish'.

As Mr "I Hate The UK" Chronos-X illustrates, a lot of people eat food that doesn't leave a mark, but if you take a look at some of the restaurants in the UK, exquisite meals are being served.

I had the most amazing meal ive ever had in a restaurant in sheffield a few weeks ago...posh restaurant...english chef..

amazing food

Spie said:
Roast beef sunday dinner. Hits the spot every time. There's lots of good British food - buy Delia Smith's "How to Cook" series of books and you'll be amazed. People just need to put more thought into the quality of ingredients and preparation.

By the way, I didn't say British food was the best in the world, just that I prefer it to some of the vile dishes mentioned in this thread.

Roast beef sunday dinner? I dont think so, asians who dont eat beef will consider that sacrilage and an abooomination. Delia smith ideas aint exactly original (so i read).

Off course british dish aint the best in the world but if that's your preference that's fine by me! but dont describe what some people eat as vile just because it is "foriegn" to you or you think it is not palatable. Also your phrase "thank god we eat real food over here" i think is wrong hence my stance with you.

Back
Top Bottom