Penis hotpot

Hey, chillout Mr. If I think something's vile I'll bloody well say so.

When you've read and cooked the recipes in the books I quoted you can ctiticise it, but until then you are talking crap. In the meantime feel free to stick to your willy fritters.

Spie said:
Hey, chillout Mr. If I think something's vile I'll bloody well say so.

When you've read and cooked the recipes in the books I quoted you can ctiticise it, but until then you are talking crap. In the meantime feel free to stick to your willy fritters.

Im cool.

I havent been through the whole book but some receipe i read sometimes ago aint nothing spectacular about it. Off course you can say vile if you want but watch in what sentence it is used and directed.

ElRazur said:
Worms are 80% rich in protein with little or no fat. Just in case anyone think eating worm is vile or wrong.

So is human ejaculate :dunno: Want a nice cupful of that do you?

I said it was a bad experience because of the taste and the horrible texture...Why cant you accept that some people dont like certain things?

Balddog said:
So is human ejaculate :dunno: Want a nice cupful of that do you?

I said it was a bad experience because of the taste and the horrible texture...Why cant you accept that some people dont like certain things?

Erm, no thanks im gonna pass on that. :p

Actually, i do accept people wont like certain things but at least respect others who do.

its only vile in that eating testicles and ring holes is so very, very, VERY wrong lol. I've tried some of the more unusual foods, but nothing like arse or penis. im sorry but...its just wrong. silk worm larve? well, i may try it, but it doesnt appeal to me.

ElRazur said:
Erm, no thanks im gonna pass on that. :p

Actually, i do accept people wont like certain things but at least respect others who do.

You arent respecting us when we say we dont want to try or dont like things..youre just telling us to shut up and take it :dunno:

Thinking something is vile is an opinion...I think peas are vile, are you gonna say im not allowed to think that either?

Balddog said:
You arent respecting us when we say we dont want to try or dont like things..youre just telling us to shut up and take it :dunno:

Thinking something is vile is an opinion...I think peas are vile, are you gonna say im not allowed to think that either?

Erm not at all, i never asked anyone to eat what they dont want - check my posts again.

Let me paint this in another perspectice, As much as i dont believe in god or a higher being should i use my belief as an atheist to critize islam and not expecta backlash?

You can call beans vile all you want, it is something universal and eaten in almost culture and tribes but penis and silk worm are something diffferent.

ElRazur said:
Erm not at all, i never asked anyone to eat what they dont want - check my posts again.

Let me paint this in another perspectice, As much as i dont believe in god or a higher being should i use my belief as an atheist to critize islam and not expecta backlash?

You can call beans vile all you want, it is something universal and eaten in almost culture and tribes but penis and silk worm are something diffferent.

I didnt say you did...

Im saying you are saying we cant say things are disgusting if we think they are...

Ive eaten silkworm larvae and I think they are disgusting..There are tons and tons of koreans that think they are disgusting also...There are tons of chinese who think fried scorpions and tiger penis taste disgusting..Dont you understand that its a subjective issue..

Spie said:
Anything without private-parts, bum-holes, feet and heads in. Oh a few organs too.

I know it's a cultural thing, but chicken-ass snacks can't taste as good as mini-cheddars.

Plenty of food the english eat can be "yuck" aswell. Kidney, liver, stomach (haggis), pork scratchings, black pudding.... Just depends on how you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom