Penis hotpot

ive had chilli'd pigs eat in china. sorry, im just not down with eating dog-dick!

Had loads of interesting veg/salad there though. loads better than the sloppy joe deep fried crap over here

(but damn the deep fried chicken balls in oriental one leeds are nice) and for £5 all u can eat im not going to complain!

These people are repulsive, eating an endagered species like a tiger is terrible.

The way the kill the animals is also disgraceful, making the dogs as scared as they can by beheading other dogs in front of them, terrible.

Although they didn't exactly treat our boys much better in the POW camps did they :rolleyes:

inferno said:
These people are repulsive, eating an endagered species like a tiger is terrible.

The way the kill the animals is also disgraceful, making the dogs as scared as they can by beheading other dogs in front of them, terrible.

Although they didn't exactly treat our boys much better in the POW camps did they :rolleyes:

:confused:

Which people and do you exactly care about a tiger eaten thousand of miles away?

ElRazur said:
:confused:

Which people and do you exactly care about a tiger eaten thousand of miles away?

I assume he's referring to the Japanese who we nuked to kingdom come in WW2.

The thing with the tigers is there aren't many left. This isnt a mass produced, sustainable thing like chickens or dogs.

Chronos-X said:
I assume he's referring to the Japanese who we nuked to kingdom come in WW2.

The thing with the tigers is there aren't many left. This isnt a mass produced, sustainable thing like chickens or dogs.

See the thing is this though, thousand of animals as always come and become extinct as the world goes by, aint nothing big. I mean can we really eat out all the animals on the planet? and if the tiger isnt furry and looks cute will anyone really care? I wonder if anyone will care if those piegeons in trafalgar square is becoming extinct? :p

Last edited:
Spie said:
The Chinese will eat anything. The more repulsive to us, the more desirable to them ....

A Mainland Chinese mate of mine one said:

Us chinese eat anything that moves on ground, apart from tanks; anything that swim, apart from submarines; anything that flies apart from aeroplanes.

Some humour lost in translation.

After reading this thread I think I am going to go back to being a vegetarian again. I feel quite queezy in fact and the chicken I had for lunch is not sitting as well as it did before. :(

:p

Dr Jones said:
A Mainland Chinese mate of mine one said:

Us chinese eat anything that moves on ground, apart from tanks; anything that swim, apart from submarines; anything that flies apart from aeroplanes.

Some humour lost in translation.

Wasn't that a Prince Philip quote?

"If it has four legs and is not a chair, has wings and is not an aeroplane, or swims and is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."

What do you guys think your 49p supermarket bangers are made of, although mostly bread the 'meat' used is going to be comprised of what every other processor has left behind.

I've had Mannish Water (goat) in Jamaica, and eated a goats testicle which was cooked on a hot rock and reserved only for the males present. I can confirm that on eating both I felt imparted with extra virility.

If you get a hard-on from a turkey twizzler or a hot dog, you know why.

inferno said:

Oh dear :rolleyes:

China
CHINA%20map.gif

Japan
japan-map.gif

The Americans went to war with Japan, not China.

Back
Top Bottom