Pentagon releases UFO footage

As I posted much earlier in this thread - It's highly unlikely but not a completely zero chance it's some kind of alien technology. I'm finding the whole thing kind of fun. And to be honest, if this were a movie, we would all know what's coming next....

Last edited:
At this point it's probably some prankster in Alaska launching them after seeing the media go nuts over the initial first balloon. I'd be looking at the descendant of the Sitka volcano prankster personally :D

Aliens lol.

Only. Way it would be aliens is if aliens wanted us to find them

If aliens managed to get to earth (entirely possible) we wouldn't know about them. The technology would be so advanced.

They all seem to be coming from the west. Its obvious china/Russia.

so aliens somehow managed to travel distances in a big balloon that were not sure we can even do reliably via the starshot programme.
Sure lets entertain the notion that they figured it out with a larger craft, since that's not entirely improbable but then how did they managed to get it safely through the earths atmosphere without it being destroyed?

or back in the real world... its just China being China.

Last edited:
Aliens lol.

Only. Way it would be aliens is if aliens wanted us to find them

If aliens managed to get to earth (entirely possible) we wouldn't know about them. The technology would be so advanced.

They all seem to be coming from the west. Its obvious china/Russia.
Have you seen how stupid we are?

Likely similarly dumb species out there.

And the West been West :p
You asked that last time and i ended up been banned
giphy.gif

The bigger issue probably needs its own thread. Namely, China doing whatever it likes without thinking about entering airspace they shouldn't etc. China still has the bad habit of letting rocket stages crash down, usually in China but not always.

But controlling stuff in space is also hard.

This is going to feed the tin-foil-hatters for years......

"The US military is unsure what three flying objects it shot out of the skies over North America were - and how they were able to stay aloft. "

"A military commander said it could be a "gaseous type of balloon" or "some type of a propulsion system".

"He added he could not rule out that the objects were extra-terrestrials"

Last edited:
This is going to feed the tin-foil-hatters for years......

"The US military is unsure what three flying objects it shot out of the skies over North America were - and how they were able to stay aloft. "

"A military commander said it could be a "gaseous type of balloon" or "some type of a propulsion system".

"He added he could not rule out that the objects were extra-terrestrials"

Not me its all for show.

You asked that last time and i ended up been banned

Don't you know the difference between actual truth of a Covid epidemic that billions have gone through and fantasy Alien/UFO/ Illuminati beliefs?
One is real the other has totally not been proven, you will not get banned for saying stupid nonsense in this thread.
(Unless you start bringing up complete nonsense about Covid again).

Last edited:
so aliens somehow managed to travel distances in a big balloon that were not sure we can even do reliably via the starshot programme.
Sure lets entertain the notion that they figured it out with a larger craft, since that's not entirely improbable but then how did they managed to get it safely through the earths atmosphere without it being destroyed?

or back in the real world... its just China being China.
I Reckon they are using balloons . It has to be because you try finding a flying BMX these days.

It smells like China just being China. Or Are China starting to test the water? It's a good way to check out the robustness of Americas air defense systems. Float few different balloons designs over and see how long it takes them to detect and react to them. Up to now the US looks pretty rubbish as they've all been over mainland US before they were picked up. Even a cheapo balloon can be loaded up with pathogens. Not very accurate but I suspect the Chinese wouldn't be that bothered so long as it hit mainland USA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom